1. All post bodies concerning Shroud of the Avatar player to player transactions or services are limited to this section of the forums. Unwanted solicitation in other sections of the forums or via chat or private message is prohibited, and could result in account restriction or ban. Posting more than once per week within your own thread, "bumping" it to keep it on top, bumping within a week of the first post, and daily replacing a post with a new one is also considered spam and is therefore, prohibited. Bumping is allowed once per week, if the new post contains information that is meaningful to the original thread (i.e. price updates).

Activities that involve real money exchanges between players are not allowed. Account transfers are not supported. Items purchased in the SotA Store, such as Pledge and Bundle Rewards, Add-Ons, Stretch-Goal items, and Player Owned Towns, as well as services that can be immediately fulfilled in-game (such as renting existing in-game property or items) are the only permitted exchanges in the Player Marketplace.

Be sure to include the types of payment accepted in your post [In Game Gold, COTOs/Crowns, or in game item trade]

We will not restrict exchange of goods but we will not officially endorse these exchanges due to liability issues and staffing bandwidth. No in-game or chat based real money exchanges are allowed. Exchanges are at the players own risk and governed by the Terms of Service of whatever third party platform. Catnip Games reserves the right to restrict any activities if they cause widespread issues for our community or if these activities involve exploits of any kind.

[WTS] Taxed POT deeds

Discussion in 'House & Lot Listings (WTS/WTB)' started by Hornpipe, Jun 14, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hornpipe

Hornpipe Avatar

I would be interested in selling those deeds :

1 × taxed POT row deed
    1 × taxed POT village deed (sold)
    1 × taxed POT town deed
    1 × taxed POT city deed (sold)

Also selling a viking city hall.

I will accept store credits or/and paypal. I won't accept gold coins. You can post your offer here or send it to me in a private message. Eventual fees are the responsibility of the buyer ; as soon as we have an agreement on a price, the deed will be delivered after the payment of the full agreed price.

Last edited: Jul 2, 2017
  2. Hornpipe

Hornpipe Avatar

Prices are debatable. I still have POT taxed deeds to sell.

Last edited: Jul 2, 2017
  3. Hornpipe

Hornpipe Avatar

Message updated.

4. George3

George3 Avatar

hi hornpipe i am interested in the row deed, do you still have it?

5. Hornpipe

Hornpipe Avatar

Yes, I have 1 to sell.

6. George3

George3 Avatar

sent you a pm hopefully it worked

7. Hornpipe

Hornpipe Avatar

I didn't get any PM from you yet, sorry

8. Juvir

Juvir Avatar

$125 for the Town deed

9. Hornpipe

Hornpipe Avatar

Hello,

Thank you for your offer but I won't accept it as my minimum price would be $225 or so.

What's the taxed POT town lot deed value in itself ?

The regular add-on store POT town deeds are selling for $450 ($360 when discounted) on the addon store. Also, you can buy tax free POT town deed for $1000 on the market.

If you take the taxed POT town deed for $225, regarding the tax free deed's prices, you can keep the claim for 1594 days (more than 4 years, 4 gold crowns each week and $0,85 for a crown) without spending $1000. With one royal scepter, it will take 8 years and a half to cost you the price of the tax free deed. If you buy gold crowns with gold coins, it will take even more.

There were only 222 taxed POT city deeds delivered with the raffles. There have been only 3 POT town deeds delivered with the 3 last raffles. Those are the only deeds which can sell less than $360/$450. That's why I think that the market is under priced currently.

There is only few reasons which could lead me to sell under my price :
    - you are homeless in Novia and in dire need for help (in that case, you would not look for a town sized lot, I think),
    - you are a very good friend of me,
    - I had good deals with you already.
    Otherwise, I can keep it for better days.

Also, I can consider to add some features with the deed, like using my scepter for you during a couple of months.

This answer will be my weekly bump. ;)

10. Juvir

Juvir Avatar

Good luck selling the Town deed then :). There are recent forum posts with sales for them ranging from 120-175usd. Markee Dragon game codes just sold their last one for $159. Sure, the add-on store has them listed for $450, but nobody is buying them at that price. I digress, cheers and good luck.

Retlaw likes this.
  11. dayero

dayero Avatar

>There is only few reasons which could lead me to sell under my price :
    >- you are homeless in Novia and in dire need for help (in that case, you would not look for a town sized lot, I think),

I am homeless, what was the price for the row lot again? :)

12. Hornpipe

Hornpipe Avatar

My price was $50. And yes, I can help you if you are in a bad situation. First, I need to know your situation. You should give me more details with a private message. Depending on what you will tell me, I would grant you a discount, accept gold coins or even give the deed for free.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.