1. All post bodies concerning Shroud of the Avatar player to player transactions or services are limited to this section of the forums. Unwanted solicitation in other sections of the forums or via chat or private message is prohibited, and could result in account restriction or ban. Posting more than once per week within your own thread, "bumping" it to keep it on top, bumping within a week of the first post, and daily replacing a post with a new one is also considered spam and is therefore, prohibited. Bumping is allowed once per week, if the new post contains information that is meaningful to the original thread (i.e. price updates).

Activities that involve real money exchanges between players are not allowed. Account transfers are not supported. Items purchased in the SotA Store, such as Pledge and Bundle Rewards, Add-Ons, Stretch-Goal items, and Player Owned Towns, as well as services that can be immediately fulfilled in-game (such as renting existing in-game property or items) are the only permitted exchanges in the Player Marketplace.

Be sure to include the types of payment accepted in your post [In Game Gold, COTOs/Crowns, or in game item trade]

We will not restrict exchange of goods but we will not officially endorse these exchanges due to liability issues and staffing bandwidth. No in-game or chat based real money exchanges are allowed. Exchanges are at the players own risk and governed by the Terms of Service of whatever third party platform. Catnip Games reserves the right to restrict any activities if they cause widespread issues for our community or if these activities involve exploits of any kind.

WTS: Telethon items, special rewards (updated April 1st)

Discussion in 'Sell Items (WTS Gear, Decorations, Crafted Items)' started by gtesser, Sep 14, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. coyotemoon

coyotemoon Avatar

Awesome trader Thanks :)

gtesser likes this.
  2. Lady Aurora

Lady Aurora Avatar

Wonderful seller. Pleasure doing business ^_^

gtesser likes this.
  3. gtesser

gtesser Avatar

I added telethon rewards (in green).
    I apologize in advance if someone else reserves the same item first.
    Edit: After several unsuccessful attempts at trading the elderberry seed, in the end I did not get to sell it to anyone, which I am glad I did not, since I just discovered that people are selling duplicates of it. As a result of this, I have decided to keep the original.

Thank you.

Last edited: Sep 30, 2016
  4. randy93552

randy93552 Avatar

Want:

Let me know if you still got em

gtesser likes this.
  5. gtesser

gtesser Avatar

I lowered the prices of most items I have left to either $10 or $5. I will be adding more telethon rewards as they are implemented, so keep an eye out for those as well.

Thank you.

6. gtesser

gtesser Avatar

Added new items (in yellow). Everything else is still available. Thanks again.

7. Hokusai

Hokusai Avatar

Hello! I was interested in the Firedancer full suit (telethon reward) and the Founder's Artisan Mortar and Pestle; thank you!

gtesser likes this.
  8. Hokusai

Hokusai Avatar

Wonderful transaction! Smooth and easy! Would buy from again!

gtesser likes this.
  9. gtesser

gtesser Avatar

I'm selling new telethon rewards. Thank you.

10. gtesser

gtesser Avatar

I added the newest telethon rewards from release 38. Thank you.

11. gtesser

gtesser Avatar

Release 40: Added some telethon rewards. Thank you!

12. Thwip

Thwip Avatar

Hi, I would like the Floral Pattern Stained Glass Oil Table Lamp (3 pack) please. Thanks!

gtesser likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.