1. All post bodies concerning Shroud of the Avatar player to player transactions or services are limited to this section of the forums. Unwanted solicitation in other sections of the forums or via chat or private message is prohibited, and could result in account restriction or ban. Posting more than once per week within your own thread, "bumping" it to keep it on top, bumping within a week of the first post, and daily replacing a post with a new one is also considered spam and is therefore, prohibited. Bumping is allowed once per week, if the new post contains information that is meaningful to the original thread (i.e. price updates).

Activities that involve real money exchanges between players are not allowed. Account transfers are not supported. Items purchased in the SotA Store, such as Pledge and Bundle Rewards, Add-Ons, Stretch-Goal items, and Player Owned Towns, as well as services that can be immediately fulfilled in-game (such as renting existing in-game property or items) are the only permitted exchanges in the Player Marketplace.

Be sure to include the types of payment accepted in your post [In Game Gold, COTOs/Crowns, or in game item trade]

We will not restrict exchange of goods but we will not officially endorse these exchanges due to liability issues and staffing bandwidth. No in-game or chat based real money exchanges are allowed. Exchanges are at the players own risk and governed by the Terms of Service of whatever third party platform. Catnip Games reserves the right to restrict any activities if they cause widespread issues for our community or if these activities involve exploits of any kind.

WTS/WTB - Eldurian's Bulk Resource Service

Discussion in 'Commodities (WTS/WTB COTOs, Resources, Components)' started by ELDURIAN, Jul 10, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ELDURIAN

ELDURIAN Avatar

Overview

The service I am offering here is dealing in all goods that are stackable and likely to be purchased in large quantities. The list of things I am buying and selling includes:

Raw resources
    Refined resources
    Reagents
    Consumables

If you are looking to sell or acquire any such goods then I aim to be your one stop shopping place.

Selling

Due to constant changes in the resources available as I gather, buy, and sell new resources I will not be keeping an up to date list. However I will occasionally list items that I have very large quantities of.

To purchase items send me an order (Via PM) of what you want, when you need the order filled by, and whether you will be picking up (Central Brittany) or would like a delivery. I'll get back to you on pricing and whether or not I think I can meet your deadline.

I also very much like to setup regular delivery for repeat customers with a consistent need for certain items.

Buying

It is my aim to create a situation where players can sell all of their spare resources to me and even have someone come out to pick it up. However until more orders have been filled I am not in a position to purchase resources I don't have standing orders for. For now check back regularly as I will post things I have orders for here.

Pick-Ups and Deliveries

I will pick-up and deliver large orders from any non-PvP location. If order capacities exceed what I am able to pickup and deliver myself I will hire people out for said purpose. For deliveries I will sell you the goods (Minus your delivery fee) and give you the name, agreed price, and location of the final buyer. If something goes wrong (the buyer refuses to buy or some nonsense) I am always willing to buy back the goods at the price your purchased them. With pick-ups you buy the goods at the agreed price and I will pay you for the goods plus your delivery fee.

Final Thoughts

If you have any questions or concerns feel free to post them here. I also always appreciate references from people who have dealt with me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.