1. All post bodies concerning Shroud of the Avatar player to player transactions or services are limited to this section of the forums. Unwanted solicitation in other sections of the forums or via chat or private message is prohibited, and could result in account restriction or ban. Posting more than once per week within your own thread, "bumping" it to keep it on top, bumping within a week of the first post, and daily replacing a post with a new one is also considered spam and is therefore, prohibited. Bumping is allowed once per week, if the new post contains information that is meaningful to the original thread (i.e. price updates).

Activities that involve real money exchanges between players are not allowed. Account transfers are not supported. Items purchased in the SotA Store, such as Pledge and Bundle Rewards, Add-Ons, Stretch-Goal items, and Player Owned Towns, as well as services that can be immediately fulfilled in-game (such as renting existing in-game property or items) are the only permitted exchanges in the Player Marketplace.

Be sure to include the types of payment accepted in your post [In Game Gold, COTOs/Crowns, or in game item trade]

We will not restrict exchange of goods but we will not officially endorse these exchanges due to liability issues and staffing bandwidth. No in-game or chat based real money exchanges are allowed. Exchanges are at the players own risk and governed by the Terms of Service of whatever third party platform. Catnip Games reserves the right to restrict any activities if they cause widespread issues for our community or if these activities involve exploits of any kind.

WTS/WTT Pledge Houses

Discussion in 'House & Lot Listings (WTS/WTB)' started by enderandrew, Aug 17, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. enderandrew

enderandrew Legend of the Hearth

I'm not the type to try and profit off this stuff. However, I'd like to get some cash or credit to either acquire rare stuff I'm missing, or to upgrade my town. So I might as well part ways with my pledge tier houses I'm not using.

Because I'm not trying to really put cash in my pocket, I will accept store credits for any of these as well.

Row Home - 2 Story, Stone $20
    Row Home - 3 Story, Stone $30
    Row Home - 4 Story, Stone $40

Citizen Village Home SOLD

Founder Citizen Village Home SOLD
    Citizen Village Waterfront Cabana SOLD
    Edelmann Village Home SOLD
    Edelmann Village Waterfront Cabana
    SOLD
    Knight Village Home $65
    Founder Knight Village Home SOLD
    Knight Village Waterfront Lighthouse SOLD

Lord Town Home $100
    Founder Lord Town Home SOLD
    Lord Town Waterfront Houseboat $75

Lord Marshal Benefactor Great Hall SOLD

Baron Benefactor Home SOLD
    Baron Founder Home SOLD
    Baron Founder Frigate $125
    Baron Galleon $125

Duke Benefactor Home SOLD

BASEMENTS:
    Row Stone & Timber 1 Story Basement - $10
    Row Stone & Timber 2 Story Basement - $15

Village Stone 1 Story Basement - $15
    Village Stone 2 Story Basement - $20

Town Stone 2 Story Basement - $20
    Town Stone 3 Story Basement - $30
    Town Stone 5 Story Basement - $50

City Stone & Timber 2 Story Basement - $25

Keep Stone & Timber 2 Story Basement - $30

Last edited: Sep 17, 2016
  2. enderandrew

Things I might be looking for in trade:

Holiday bundles
    Flexible placement stretch goal bundle
    Elf stretch goal bundle
    Black and white horses (I traded these out of my horse bundle for something else)
    Pets (I have most, but I think I'm missing a few of the white pets)

Last edited: Aug 17, 2016
  3. Bridge Troll

Bridge Troll Avatar

interested in citizen waterfront village if your deal doesn't go through.

enderandrew likes this.
  4. enderandrew

Someone reached out to me about both cabanas and the lighthouse and is currently milling over that purchase. I told him I'd give him a while. But I'll keep you in the loop.

I'm trying to be fair to people here. So far all the trades I've done have been for gold, items or credits. I won't turn down cash (via PayPal preferred!) but I'm not trying to make a buck here. I'm just trying to get some funds to pick up the items I'm missing and help people out.

amaasing likes this.
  5. enderandrew

Updated my list for sold items, added row houses and basements.

6. Korim Rackham

Korim Rackham Avatar

Reported and as farmer! unless of course the intent and reason is acceptable, but considering you have these items i think your pledge level is high enough to get out of jail free.

enderandrew likes this.
  7. enderandrew

I didn't initially intend to sell any of my pledge items. Perhaps I missed the boat by not selling on day one of R32. But I would like to either upgrade my POT so MGT/Rift's End can grow past the initial Metropolis some day, or pick up a few things I missed.

I like collecting pets in games, and I'm missing a few. Some (like the one from the Darkstarr Reliquary bundle) may be expensive or impossible for me to get in trade.

I'd like to get the Elf and Flexible Placement stretch goal bundles I missed.

To do that, I need to get some cash or credit to offer in trade for those things. Or I'll just buy new things in the add-on store. Anything I make in this thread is going right back into the community or game one way or another.

8. enderandrew

12 out of 20 houses sold already. I think that is because my prices are more than fair.

9. Gideon Thrax

Gideon Thrax Avatar

They are - I sold most of City and Town homes in the 75$ - 125$ range and that included a Twin Spire. +1 for good prices :)

enderandrew likes this.
  10. Bridge Troll

Bridge Troll Avatar

I need the lord town houseboat.

11. enderandrew

Sorry I missed this response. I haven't been on the forums as of late. I still have it if you still need it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.