1. All post bodies concerning Shroud of the Avatar player to player transactions or services are limited to this section of the forums. Unwanted solicitation in other sections of the forums or via chat or private message is prohibited, and could result in account restriction or ban. Posting more than once per week within your own thread, "bumping" it to keep it on top, bumping within a week of the first post, and daily replacing a post with a new one is also considered spam and is therefore, prohibited. Bumping is allowed once per week, if the new post contains information that is meaningful to the original thread (i.e. price updates).

Activities that involve real money exchanges between players are not allowed. Account transfers are not supported. Items purchased in the SotA Store, such as Pledge and Bundle Rewards, Add-Ons, Stretch-Goal items, and Player Owned Towns, as well as services that can be immediately fulfilled in-game (such as renting existing in-game property or items) are the only permitted exchanges in the Player Marketplace.

Be sure to include the types of payment accepted in your post [In Game Gold, COTOs/Crowns, or in game item trade]

We will not restrict exchange of goods but we will not officially endorse these exchanges due to liability issues and staffing bandwidth. No in-game or chat based real money exchanges are allowed. Exchanges are at the players own risk and governed by the Terms of Service of whatever third party platform. Catnip Games reserves the right to restrict any activities if they cause widespread issues for our community or if these activities involve exploits of any kind.

[WTS/WTT] Taxable POT Row Lot Deeds [PayPal/Gold]

Discussion in 'House & Lot Listings (WTS/WTB)' started by Opal, Sep 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Opal

Opal Avatar

Currently available:

0x POT Town lot deed [2 Sold]
    0x POT Village lot deed [3 Sold]
    3x POT Row lot deed

Prices per lot:

POT Town lot deed [$220]
    POT Village lot deed [$80] or [150k igg]
    POT Row lot deed [$40] or [80k igg]

Prices are open for negotiation, a mix of PayPal and gold is possible, would consider a good trade offer as well, just message me or post in the thread.

Last edited: Oct 18, 2016
  2. Opal

Opal Avatar

Updated the prices and title, looking for a commision free vendor and a mix of PayPal/gold is acceptable as well, just shoot a PM or post here.

3. Opal

Opal Avatar

Updated prices.

4. cyathome

cyathome Avatar

have store credits but no paypal :(

EDIT: Already made a purchase, goodluck!

Last edited: Oct 10, 2016
  5. Greyfox

Greyfox Avatar

Professional and fast trader. Recommend to others.

Thanks kindly.

6. Boris Mondragon

Boris Mondragon Avatar

Opal: I have a question on the deeds you are selling. I have the gold for the POT Village Deed. If I purchase it then can i place the deed in any player town that has a village space and is willing to allow me to move in? I am not too familiar with the process of player housing. Thank you in advance for any information or guidance you can give me.

7. Opal

Opal Avatar

Yes, that is exactly how it works.

We make the trade, you go to any POT with an open village lot, and you can then claim that space with the deed. I don't think you even need permission from the POT owner, but I suppose it's polite to ask, and they can remove you from their POT whenever they want as well, so.

8. Boris Mondragon

Boris Mondragon Avatar

Opal: Thanks for the clarification. Please let me know if you still have that village POT Deed available so we can conclude the transaction for in-game gold if teh price still holds as stated at the beginning of the post. I plan to be in game after 4 pm EST.

9. Opal

Opal Avatar

Alright, add Opal in game and we'll make the trade when you get online.

Edit: I'm probably not gonna be online when you get on, so I put it up on my vendor for the price listed in my first post. The vendor is located in Bastion's Point, which is near Soltown.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 14, 2016
  10. Qwark

Qwark Avatar

PoT owners can place a restiction such that someone must be added to the town as a resident before they can claim any marker in the town. We have this restriction in Serenite, and i wouldnt be surprised if a lot of PoTs have that same one. it is wise to contact the owner of a PoT before you take up residence there.

11. Boris Mondragon

Boris Mondragon Avatar

Thank you for the information Opal and Lady Qwark. I will ask around to see who is willing to allow a Humanitarian Pirate (smirks) to move into their neighborhood. Actually looking for a role-play town such as those we had in Ultima Online Chesapeake. *soft bow*. I added you in game and will go search for your location Opal. Thanks for the map information. R/Boris

12. Boris Mondragon

Boris Mondragon Avatar

Found it and purchased the POT village deed. A Pleasure doing business with you Opal. R/Boris

13. Opal

Opal Avatar

Thank you for the trade!

14. Opal

Opal Avatar

Cut the row lot price, everything else has been sold!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.