Xen Penetrator Pattern

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DukeUconn, Nov 20, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DukeUconn

DukeUconn Avatar

Yup, we need a pattern of the Xen penetrator, I mean it doesn't at all look like the ornate shogun bow . LOL

Girlsname likes this.
  2. Girlsname

Girlsname Avatar

Ima just file this decision of choice right next to all the rusty patterns.

3. Yigg Endimion

Yigg Endimion Avatar

as well as letting us salvage the artifacts for patterns, please allow us to all apply patterns to artifacts, pretty please....lol, so tired of looking like everyone else who uses certain sets of artifact armor.

4. Violet Ronso

Violet Ronso Avatar

For me, as long as there is an option to salvage for a pattern or for an essence, or we get both, I am very happy about this, This is re-skins for regular weapons without needing to generate new art, Maybe some people like the look of the bow but don't want to use the bow, they can do that now. I'll admit out of all the ones out there this is in the priciest, could have gone with other cheaper ones. I'm happy about it, and I will say it, because I don't want whoever is seeing this to stop helping the players who like to look special.

5. Cora Cuz'avich

Cora Cuz'avich Avatar

No, this is not that bad. It's a weird decision, sure, but it affects almost nobody. Rusty patterns are a far more widespread and all-encompassing nuisance.

Yigg Endimion and Girlsname like this.
  6. Cora Cuz'avich

Cora Cuz'avich Avatar

When I first saw the words artifact and pattern in the same sentence, I got excited, thinking it might be this.

Yigg Endimion and Girlsname like this.
  7. Girlsname

Girlsname Avatar

SAAAME.

I also thought this was the day where we could reshape ANY back slot to any other type...

I’m a Fuego Mage, and so naturally I have to use wings because they are the “chosen” Int base....

I JUST WANT TO WEAR A LADYBUG BACKPACK OK? :>

8. Elgarion

Elgarion Dev Emeritus Dev Emeritus

I'll be getting to this verrrry shortly as my next project. I'd imagine it'll take me a few weeks at least to go through them all and set them up. I'm off Tues - Fri this week for a vacation with the lady. When I'm back in action and caught up, I'll start diving into this, starting with the Cabalist hoods. Also, anyone salvaging the Ancient Staff of Death, Anarchy or Troll Belt will get some of those rod pieces, belt buckles etc back (some, not nearly all) which will help those salvaging high tier versions of those a bit and reduce some sting. Salvaging a Warlock's chain will come a little later as there is a unique challenge I need training for.

Yigg Endimion, Xee, Wilfred and 2 others like this.
  9. Violet Ronso

Violet Ronso Avatar

This is awesome news

Elgarion, you are such a blessing for this team, and the work you do is insane, keep it up, I think if you allow for patterns patternable artifacts that will be HUGE for the community (obviously some will say fix x or y, not knowing the person doing these nice things isn't the person who can fix the other issues, but know that some of us notice the amazing work you do with what you can!)

Can you possibly look into applying other types of armor patterns, you mentioned the hoods, but I would love to use a cabalist hood which is obviously best in slot for me, but I like the dragon plate Helm look.

Wilfred, Pifester and Elgarion like this.
  10. Elgarion

Elgarion Dev Emeritus Dev Emeritus

Thanks for the kudos Violet. The whole team does some amazing work behind the scenes. It's quite a treat to see them in action :)

As for the helm topic you brought up, are you basically asking for helms/masks of all varieties to be able to pattern outside of their material type? For instance, Cloth Helm Pattern can be applied to Plate Helm, etc. We already want to ensure masks type head pieces can do this (it's on my list of to-do's for sure), but opening it up to all helmets, hmmm. Maybe? I'll run that by the team when I get to that on my to-do list. Masks are already a definite yes, I just gotta find some time soon.

Wilfred and Violet Ronso like this.
  11. Violet Ronso

Violet Ronso Avatar

Yes that is exactly what I am asking, I remember a reason against this was that people could mask their armor type, but helms can already be hidden, much like cloaks, capes and wings that could receive the same treatment if it is even possible for those!

Thanks for looking into it! Fashion of the Avatar is gonna be lit!

Xee and Joe Zhudarak like this.
  12. Joe Zhudarak

Joe Zhudarak Avatar

@Elgarion it would be nice if helms accept all kind of patterns, currently masks are almost all leather.. dragon, skull, all the kobolts, a lot of hats... its hard do be usefull for a mage and even more for melee classes plate or chainmail users.

For backslots itens: Best item in slot depend on you class... for mages i like wings (more intelect option) and move speed, but i really hate the wings appearance so i always hide it.... let us apply any pattern to backslot itens.

Last edited: Nov 23, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.