"Your post has been deleted"

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Korim Rackham, Nov 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bowen Bloodgood

Bowen Bloodgood Avatar

I can think of at least one such person who was very toxic while here. Got banned for being toxic and continued to be toxic towards the community and the game on his own site. All that means is the moderators did a good job.

One should ask themselves why should anyone who trash talks a game they're not even playing be taken seriously?

2. Vallo Frostbane

Vallo Frostbane Avatar

To be fair they had quite some good points in the beginning. The latest stuff they were posting I just find pathetic. I mean either you like the changes they made to the game and try to come back into it or you leave it for good. But I guess that's the bad side when you take thousands of dollars of people and you don't deliver what they expected ^^

2112Starman, Mykll and Pickley like this.
  3. Berek

Berek Portalarian Emeritus Dev Emeritus

I just removed posts here AFTER I provided a guide on why we moderate. If you have nothing worthwhile to say and just want to attack someone directly in an egregious way, jabbing each other with insults publicly instead of privately (and preferably not at all), they will be removed... the justification is self-explanatory.

CrandalltheFoole, Acred and Mykll like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.