Zero Damage Resistance on Leather

Discussion in 'Crafting & Gathering' started by Junkmerchant, May 13, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Junkmerchant

Junkmerchant Avatar

I have searched these boards and looked at the known issues of Release 17 and couldn't find anything.

Is leather armor supposed to have Zero damage Resistance when crafted? I have tried leather and hard leather for the recipes and all items I have made have zero damage resists.

Bug? or intended?

Junk

2. Weins201

Weins201 Avatar

Well since Both Leather and Hard Leather give Damage avoidance, if you want resist use Supply leather or add bindings or cloth to your liking.

FrostII likes this.
  3. Junkmerchant

Junkmerchant Avatar

Well they don't give damage avoidance as well other than the 0.2 that is given by the crafting process. Also bindings/cloth are already part of the recipes depending on what you are making. Am I just missing something?

I just made Leather boots and they were Zero Damage Resist, Zero Damage Avoidance and Zero Damage Absorption. Other than the +0.1 or +0.2 depending on the crafting success. So is there a way to make leather armor that has stats comparable to Augmented leather you can buy off the vendors?

Junk

4. Bowen Bloodgood

Bowen Bloodgood Avatar

That doesn't seem right. Have you tried any other variations on the boots? I made a pair a few days ago and didn't note any problems. It might be a bug introduced with one of the latest patches?

5. Junkmerchant

Junkmerchant Avatar

I tried Leather and hardened Leather Boots and Gloves. I will try making Supple but I will need to get some suet.

Junk

6. Weins201

Weins201 Avatar

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.