Zone Banners

Discussion in 'Archived Topics' started by Spryone, Sep 20, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spryone

Spryone Avatar

Someone mentioned this idea to me and I thought it was a good enough idea to post it here as part of the wish list thread. Would it be possible to have the zone banners have icons or some kind of color scheme to let players know if the zone was an Npc or PoT town? Could there be an icon that would tell us that the zone was PvP or PvE? Finally would there be a way to show us as individual avatars what the overall threat color of the mobs inside would be for us? Just like it determines if a mob is red or yellow for us. I know we have the skulls but thats just a general indicator but the colored banner or icon would give an avatar more of an idea what they are zoning into if they do zone in. All of these icons or colors would also help those who are new to the game. They might get a better idea of good areas for them to venture into based off of the indicators. A group of yellow zones for someone might be great for progression and give them a variety each night when going out hunting solo or with friends.

Alleine Dragonfyre likes this.
  2. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

darkstarr's top ten priorities post from just two days ago:

Black Tortoise likes this.
  3. Vallin Tregres

Vallin Tregres Avatar

Though I don't see it mentioned anywhere, PoT have solid black tops on their overworld map 'house' icons while NPC have blank tops on their 'house/fort' icons. Though you do have to zoom in close enough to tell over some terrain. Would be nice to see a little colored flag near the names on the overworld screen and overworld map.

4. Browncoat Jayson

Browncoat Jayson Legend of the Hearth

Each of the NPC towns have a crest, so they could show those on the overland.

Spoon and Alley Oop like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.