1. All post bodies concerning Shroud of the Avatar player to player transactions or services are limited to this section of the forums. Unwanted solicitation in other sections of the forums or via chat or private message is prohibited, and could result in account restriction or ban. Posting more than once per week within your own thread, "bumping" it to keep it on top, bumping within a week of the first post, and daily replacing a post with a new one is also considered spam and is therefore, prohibited. Bumping is allowed once per week, if the new post contains information that is meaningful to the original thread (i.e. price updates).

Activities that involve real money exchanges between players are not allowed. Account transfers are not supported. Items purchased in the SotA Store, such as Pledge and Bundle Rewards, Add-Ons, Stretch-Goal items, and Player Owned Towns, as well as services that can be immediately fulfilled in-game (such as renting existing in-game property or items) are the only permitted exchanges in the Player Marketplace.

Be sure to include the types of payment accepted in your post [In Game Gold, COTOs/Crowns, or in game item trade]

We will not restrict exchange of goods but we will not officially endorse these exchanges due to liability issues and staffing bandwidth. No in-game or chat based real money exchanges are allowed. Exchanges are at the players own risk and governed by the Terms of Service of whatever third party platform. Catnip Games reserves the right to restrict any activities if they cause widespread issues for our community or if these activities involve exploits of any kind.

Looking For Consigment Vendor Slots on CF Vendors

Discussion in 'Rent & Rent-Free Housing' started by Caveloot.com Owner, Jun 9, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. stile

stile Avatar

Hello!

I'm looking for more vendor/spots locations and I pay commissions to you on my sales.

I do this with multiple people, so if you'd like to talk with a reference just let me know :)

[​IMG]

You:
    Give me slots on your commission free vendor. I request a minimum of 50 to make it worth my time to travel to it and keep it stocked. Im willing to take up to all 200, or more if you have multiple vendors on the lot(s).

The moment you ever need to kick me out, thats fine. just let me know or kick my goods to the bank, either is ok, no problem. I dont even need notice! I mean, dont sign up with me if you PLAN on kicking me in a week or two.. but otherwise, whenever it comes up you need to do something different - no problem.

Me:
    I fill the slots (this might take a little while, but once I get it done I maintain well).

Occasionally (usually about every 20 or so sales, unless I get a few really large ones at once), I go through my sales receipts and I will send you 5% of all my sales I made from your vendor.

What do I sell:
    It depends on the location of the vendor, your requirements, etc. I primarily deal in items worth 10K and over, such as rares, artifacts, etc.

However, I also sell everything else in the game with the exception of raw materials (a few on occasion). So I am willing to take vendors that are non-rare goods also, however, if the good type on the vendor is to restrive I may pass. Best just to contact me with what you have and well talk :)

*note - If you have offered in the past, and I didnt take you up - its ok to message me again. Ive had a LOT of these offers in the past I couldn't do at the time, and did poor record keeping of those offers, and its to hard to find the conversations :(

**I am expecting to be offered more vendors then I can fill immediately, but will talk to everyone that contacts me, and as long as you dont mind giving me time to do people in front of you, then i will most likely take the offer if its viable and do them in the order I get them.

Last edited: Oct 17, 2018
  2. stile

stile Avatar

Hello all! I am polishing off all the vendors I was given the last time I posted this, and so am ready for my next round of expansion.

Read the original post and drop me a note if you're interested!

3. stile

stile Avatar

Im ready to sell more goods on more vendors!

Need a renter? see the OP on how I do my payment program!

4. stile

stile Avatar

Hello! I am looking for more vendors, lots of vendors.

Primarily ones I can put rares on. 50 slots? 200? 600? Ill fill them with rares, of varying value immediately!

If you have a good location, then you would see fast turn around and commissions in your pocket! Slow location? i dont mind, just dont be mad at me if there's not sales that often in that case!

Drop me a note, its really pertty simple.. you give oddjob vendor accsess, tell me the town, who owns the lot, and how many slots im using... your done! please make sure I can take on the vendor, some towns and places i may not be able to add another vendor without it being to confusing whom i pay commissions to.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.