1. All post bodies concerning Shroud of the Avatar player to player transactions or services are limited to this section of the forums. Unwanted solicitation in other sections of the forums or via chat or private message is prohibited, and could result in account restriction or ban. Posting more than once per week within your own thread, "bumping" it to keep it on top, bumping within a week of the first post, and daily replacing a post with a new one is also considered spam and is therefore, prohibited. Bumping is allowed once per week, if the new post contains information that is meaningful to the original thread (i.e. price updates).

Activities that involve real money exchanges between players are not allowed. Account transfers are not supported. Items purchased in the SotA Store, such as Pledge and Bundle Rewards, Add-Ons, Stretch-Goal items, and Player Owned Towns, as well as services that can be immediately fulfilled in-game (such as renting existing in-game property or items) are the only permitted exchanges in the Player Marketplace.

Be sure to include the types of payment accepted in your post [In Game Gold, COTOs/Crowns, or in game item trade]

We will not restrict exchange of goods but we will not officially endorse these exchanges due to liability issues and staffing bandwidth. No in-game or chat based real money exchanges are allowed. Exchanges are at the players own risk and governed by the Terms of Service of whatever third party platform. Catnip Games reserves the right to restrict any activities if they cause widespread issues for our community or if these activities involve exploits of any kind.

Welcome to Wizards Rest.....

Discussion in 'Rent & Rent-Free Housing' started by Sharok Alurien, Nov 16, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sharok Alurien

Sharok Alurien Avatar

Wizards Rest, in the Hidden Vale is a lovely winter geome with plenty of room for free row lots in our new Mini-Mall section of town. We also have 3 inns, a music hall with rooms, and assorted dungeon floors that can also be used as rooms. All these rooms are FREE! We have already started decorating for the Christmas Holiday, complete with Holiday Music... Majoria is the town manager, Baldrith is the Governor, and I own The Dew Drop Inn nestled in one corner of the Mini-Mall! So, if you're an aspiring merchant, or an experienced merchant with a spare home or want a room (Inns with merchants are set for all tenants of the Inn. For more information, whisper or mail Majoria and she will graciously answer any and all questions you may have about our town.

Sharok Alurien,
    Proprietor of The Dew Drop Inn
    Proud Member of EVL

2. Sharok Alurien

Sharok Alurien Avatar

Majoria's Music Hall
    [​IMG]

Moiseyev Trueden and Bom like this.
  3. Sharok Alurien

Sharok Alurien Avatar

Majoria's Inn #1
    [​IMG]

4. Sharok Alurien

Sharok Alurien Avatar

Majoria's Inn #2
    [​IMG]

5. Sharok Alurien

Sharok Alurien Avatar

Sharok Alurien's
    Dew Drop Inn
    [​IMG]

6. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

Thank you Sharok for the announcement. Wizards Rest does have a few row home lots available. About 10 in the Mini Mall section and a few in other areas of the town. All available lots are claimable by anyone who clicks on the lot stone and has a row lot deed in their inventory.

The town offers 3 crafting pavilions as it is. So this mini mall will be centered around a crafting pavilion with a banker and crafting merchant right in front of it. Crafting will be right outside your door for convenience.

With the new travel changes coming it will be easier to get to your favorite shopping spots. Before it was very time consuming and hit or miss, but now with the changes we will just check out as many places as we like. I could hope that the changes include an opportunity to name your bind spot as you like or at least put a note below the scene name ;). So here are a couple of other pics besides the terrific ones Sharok posted. ;). *cheers everyone*

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. Lezavyr

Lezavyr Avatar

Hello, My name is Lezavyr, im a new player kinda sorta. I played UO when i was 13 in 98 with my girlfriends. our most dreaded monster was a mongbat cuz it was creepy LOL. We definitely were not power players. Im really liking shroud. Im an aspiring tailor / Magery type. It is my intent to start a cotton facility and related sales . Your FREE no tax no fee row lot i found very appealing. Im going to get a deed and claim a place. write me if you have any questions or send me an in game email. I prefer an in game email. I dont hover over forums much, feel free to friend me. Now i need to figure out where buy a deed .. Harm None.. lov lov

8. GROKling

GROKling Avatar

Just dropped my quest row deed here, great spot. Banker, Merchant and crafting stations right out my front door. Majoria and Sharok have been very very helpful and outgoing to me as a new player.

majoria70 likes this.
  9. Sharok Alurien

Sharok Alurien Avatar

Happy to have you as a neighbor GROK

GROKling likes this.
  10. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

Hello @Lezavyr. You are very welcome of course. If you need a place to stay in the meantime we have free rooms available for any who need them. I of course will contact you in game too. Welcome to the game.

11. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

And again congratulations GROK. You breezed through those quest lines so fast to get that free deed. You are amazing. :)

12. majoria70

majoria70 Avatar

Hello I did try to add you to my friends list in game. Did you spell your character name differently or perhaps have a last name in game with Lezavyr? Again I am Majoria in game with no last name. ;)

13. Sharok Alurien

Sharok Alurien Avatar

I'll send a note to you ingame with her name. She is a tenant in my Inn now....:D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.