1. Threads will remain in the main wishlist section while being discussed. After being reviewed by the Devs for initial feasibility, and depending on thread activity, the thread may be moved into one of the two subsections
    How to post your idea:
    Create a thread with a clear title that describes what the idea is about. Only one idea per thread!
    Please specify either in the title of the thread (if there is space) or at the very top of your post, what type of idea it is, For example: Housing (Houses, Lots, etc)
    Example title: Housing: Epic Keep and Castle Size Homes other than Pirate Ships
    Be sure to include details about your idea. Devs, and or players may reply to your thread asking additional questions, so please be willing to provide more details.
    Please see the sticky thread marked **READ FIRST** for more details...

Polarized Fishing Sunglasses

Discussion in 'Wishlist Requests' started by Janzik, Apr 29, 2024.

1. Janzik

Janzik Avatar

I do a lot of fishing and one of the worst issues i deal with is GLARE off of the water. I have asked around and can not seem to find any settings that will reduce the glare. It is truly AWFUL! I have actually given up fishing a few times because of how annoying the glare is on water surface during the daytime! Also, the moon glare at night is somewhat bothering, but only a slight annoyance. I realize that adding a setting to remove the glare might be a LOT to ask, considering it would take time, coding and cause issues with graphics, if doable at all.

In real life, I also have done a tremendous amount of fishing, and still do when i have time and am physically able. One of the biggest game changers and CHEAPEST, by far, was/is Polarized Fishing Sunglasses. They make a monumental difference on all water types. I actually have several pair of them in my tackle and refuse to go fishing without them. I have actually turned around and headed home when discovering that I made it to my favorite fishing spot without them on one occasion.

Might we consider offering the clients an option on Sunglasses from the crown store that would remove or GREATLY reduce the glare? Personally, I would pay double or even triple the price of the other in-game sunglasses for a pair of polarized sunglasses that would make my fishing experience more enjoyable and less of an annoyance! Also, those of us who fish, are always trying to find new fishing fashion and don't mind paying to get it! I own all of the eye glasses that can be purchased from the crown store and i have used them as patterns on a number of my pieces of head gear... they look fantastic! Very well done, developers! I believe this idea could be a really good source of income to help improve Shroud of the Avatar.

Thank you for your time and consideration!
    ~Jan

Ps. We really appreciate all the work you developers do to fix the game and constantly add content! Thank you!!!

that_shawn_guy likes this.