Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Houses Vanished from Inventory

Discussion in 'Items & Inventory' started by TheFace, Apr 22, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheFace

TheFace Avatar

I had a home set up several months ago with all of my deeds and houses in various containers in it. I was unable to log in for a while so my stuff was all moved to the bank. I retrieved everything and got myself a new lot but three of my houses are now missing, 2 of which I purchased with cash. I've also found my fireplace missing along with a few other odds and ends that were sitting out. I have checked both banks in which I have items, all of my containers, and my inventory and still have not found them.

Is it possible that the size limit on the bank overran and when they were returned to the bank because the lot went back to public they were deleted or is there some way I can get them resent to me?

Last edited: Apr 22, 2018
  2. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

@TheFace, specific account losses like this need to be dealt with via email, support@portalarium.com

(but bank size doesn't affect it. it's designed so all your items go into the bank even if you don't have room for them. you just can't put anything ELSE in manually until you clean the extras out.)

3. iolo2

iolo2 Avatar

Iolo here, with a related (perhaps) bug. I came back to Northwood from adventuring to discover my house missing... just and empty lot there. So I left town, roamed around, got into a fight or two and returned. House and all possessions were back in their original locations. That's just plain weird.

Alley Oop likes this.
  4. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

unrelated, just a loading error! if you see it frequently certainly complain, because that might indicate something buggy in the scene itself, but a one-off random glitch that resolves on its own is nothing to worry about (besides the heart-stopping panic.)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.