Account lock problem

Discussion in 'Hardware, Software, Tech' started by Dzhet225, Jun 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dzhet225

Dzhet225 Avatar

Hello.
    Recently I encountered one problem. I farm gold in the area of a bloody river, ran along a certain route and beat robbers. then I was thrown from the server, after which I was unable to log into my account. The game reported that the account was criticized for a possible violation of the license agreement, since I did not violate anything, I naturally wrote a letter in support and within a few hours my account was unlocked, but today I was again blocked under the same circumstances, just beat the mobs around the bloody river. I, of course, already wrote in technical support again, but it is obvious that the problem is not the only case.
    Today, my friend was also blocked under exactly the same circumstances as the circumstances. Perhaps because of the large online system it counts us as bots, my online and right sometimes sometimes exceeds 16 hours a day, but I do not use any software.
    I ask you to do something, I am constantly engaged in gold farming, and this is one of the best places, and I'm sure that the problem arose after the last update, because earlier I farm there for 10-15 hours, and nothing like it happened. I know that in the last update in this place of quests the delivery of items has changed, now they work only once a day, it may be somehow connected, but I doubt it.
    Please solve the problem, I can not write every day in this support and find out the reason (

Last edited: Jun 2, 2018
  2. Kara Brae

Kara Brae Avatar

Hi @Dzhet225,

You should report this in the bug report forum where someone who can do something about it will see it. If you are in that area and click on the submit bug report icon at the upper right hand side of your screen, the bug forums will load in your browser window and the bug report template (including your system config and coordinates) will be automatically copied into your clipboard so you need only paste it into a new post in the proper bug forum.

EDIT: if you are still locked out of your account and can't submit a bug report from within the game, you can still submit a bug report here: https://www.shroudoftheavatar.com/f...cal-issues-blockers-performance-crashes.1522/ You do need to include more information, e.g. exactly where you were farming.

Good luck!

3. Xee

Xee Bug Hunter

"Perhaps because of the large online system it counts us as bots" What does that mean because of the large online system?

Also if you are attended but using any sort of macro's that repeat the new software detects these repeating actions and the timings which could get you locked out. Attended automated macros are not supported in the EULA from my understanding.

4. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

this cannot be handled through the bug forums. you are going to have to handle it through email.

5. Feeyo

Feeyo Avatar

If you are online for 16 hours straight only farming for gold, then yes you are a bot. Maybe not an automated script or desktop macro. But a human gold farmer bot.

Derium and Brewton like this.
  6. Daxxe Diggler

Daxxe Diggler Avatar

Working as intended?

StrangerDiamond, Feeyo and Brewton like this.
  7. sbf2009

sbf2009 Avatar

Dude...This is incredibly unhealthy.

Derium and Feeyo like this.
  8. Warrior B'Patrick

Warrior B'Patrick Avatar

Greetings all, I loosely remember @DarkStarr saying something about accounts being locked due to the value of things being gained too quickly. It was supposedly the reason brewing was reduced in value because the 25 year whisky was mistakenly adding its full worth when created instead of over time. I really do not remember the specific but I remember several people getting locked for normal stuff because of the value system. I do not think that farming gold for 15 or more hours is boting anymore that killing mobs for 15 hours is as long as you are not using software or macros to do the work for you. I do agree it is not healthy. :confused:

9. Elrond

Elrond Avatar

No wonder gold is going down . :)

Joke aside the system is meant to protect us ...got locked out once also so i know the feeling .

Feeyo likes this.
  10. Stundorn

Stundorn Avatar

I assume he's playing as part of a bigger Network.
    Maybe a Gold Farmer Network.
    As long as they dont makro or do botting they are legal.
    I dont like to say so, but with RMT allowed they prepared the base for such.
    Imagine the game becomes successfull and popular?
    I grant you thousands of gold farmers selling the ore in the Marketplace.
    Only reason we have such grind is to give stuff like gold ore more value in case of.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.