Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Sow Seeds Bonus used XP when Harvest Plants skill is used (not a bug)

Discussion in 'Crafting, Harvesting, Salvage, & Agriculture' started by Woodchuck, Jul 30, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Woodchuck

Woodchuck Avatar

07/30/2018 17:35
    Title: Sow Seeds Bonus used XP when Harvest Plants skill is used
    Reproduction Rate: 100%
    Blocker? No
    Details: In my Agriculture skill tree, I have set Harvest Plants skill to "Not Training". And I have set the Sow Seeds Bonus skill to "Training". When I harvest my crops, I notice my Producer XP pool is going down by 200 points. However, if I toggle the Sow Seeds Bonus skill to "Not Training", and harvest crops, my Producer XP pool remains unchanged. (i.e. Why is my Producer XP pool affected by me toggling the Sow Seeds Bonus skill when I am harvesting crops (while having the Harvest Plants skill set to "Not Training")? -- I am not even sowing seeds)
    Steps to Reproduce:
    1. Have crops matured and ready to harvest
    2. In Agriculture skill tree, set all 3 skills (Water Plants, Harvest Plants, Sow Seeds Bonus) to "Not Training".
    3. Note the current Producer XP pool total amount, and harvest some crops.
    4. Note that the XP pool did *not* change (this is correct and expected behavior)
    5. Now, toggle the Sow Seeds Bonus skill to "Training".
    6. Harvest some more crops.
    7. Now you should see the XP pool go down each time you harvest crops (for me, it was going down by 200 points for each harvest action)
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-6500 CPU @ 3.20GHz (4) System RAM: 24475
    GPU: AMD RADEON R9 M390 GPU RAM: 2029
    SotA.Win.64.816.Date.07.27.18
    Area: POT_grassland_metropolis_01_template/Dawn's Keep
    Area Display Name: Dawn's Keep
    Loc: (191.1, 45.0, 60.2)
    Debug: UE9UX2dyYXNzbGFuZF9tZXRyb3BvbGlzXzAxX3RlbXBsYXRlfERhd24ncyBLZWVwfCgxOTEuMTE5LCA0NS4wMDMsIDYwLjIzMyl8KDAsIC0wLjAyNywgMCwgMSl8MzU2Ljk2MTV8MzUuMzIzODh8My43NDc2Mzg=

Last edited: Jul 30, 2018
  2. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

@Woodchuck, sow seeds is an innate and so will train whenever you use any skill in the agriculture tree.

wizardsmoke and Woodchuck like this.
  3. Woodchuck

Woodchuck Avatar

@Alley Oop lol, no wonder! i was going to report that it also used XP for watering! :p

Alley Oop likes this.
  4. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

oh, i just saw the strike-out edit you did! that was thoughtful but unnecessary. on the right just above the box for the first post in the thread is a dropdown link called thread tools. you can use that to delete a thread or edit the title to put [Not a Bug] at the beginning of it.

Jaesun and Woodchuck like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.