Path of Love issue

Discussion in 'Quests & Lore' started by Superbitsandbob, Oct 25, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Superbitsandbob

Superbitsandbob Avatar

Is there anyway to reset a quest?

I've finished 2 of the paths but on wanting to attempt Love, I find I have two quests in my journal to meet Samael at different places (Brookside and Malice) even though I haven't done any of the previous parts yet.

I did do it a long long time ago but used the quest reset when it was available but Love seems to have messed up in some way.

Anything I can do?

2. kaeshiva

kaeshiva Avatar

I've done these quests a lot of times on more than one account at various stages in their development.
    Usually you -can- brute force past broken steps / journal entries that haven't removed themselves, etc.

To clarify, you've RESET your quests but haven't done ANY of the path of love activity? If so I'd suggest going to Solace bridge and talking to edvard and follownig through it see if you get any trigger/new quest entry.
    The bits in your journals may just be remnants that didn't erase. This happens a lot, it should get sorted with quest system 2.0.

If your reset didn't "take" somehow, you may be able to pick up the thread where you left off, but it requires a bit of brute forcing. Let me know if you can pick this up fresh in solace bridge, if not, I can help you try to figure it out.

Duke Gréagóir likes this.
  3. Superbitsandbob

Superbitsandbob Avatar

Yes I reset and did 2 of the Paths and find myself with 2 quest entries for Love in my journal without doing anything since the reset. I did visit Arabella but she assumes I am currently on a quest and also the Captain who looked at me blankly. I'll check Edvard to see if I can force it to start. If not I guess it will be to follow the earliest Samael one which is Brookside I think.

4. kaeshiva

kaeshiva Avatar

If those are phantom log remnants from before they likely wont work for you. I think Edvard > Stanley are your best bets based on your circumstances. With them changing the new player experience this afternoon though, it may all get jumbled again!

Jaesun likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.