1. This forum is for bug reporting of current Live Game Server issues ONLY.
    Be sure to follow the format below, it will help us out greatly in responding. If you do not, your report may not be entered into the system.

Read BEFORE submitting your first bug: Reporting Bugsā€¦ QA 101 Document
    • Search for your bug in all likely categories before posting in order to avoid duplicate reports.
    • Be sure to provide details of what the issue is and how to re-produce it, but keep your bug report factual.
    • Only report oneissue per thread, additional issues may be ignored.
    • Do not add, include or modify the thread moderator tags in the title of the thread. (indicators in the [])
    • Reply to an existing thread if you have additional information for the reported bug.
      Do not use this forum for commentary, your post will be deleted and you may be moderated, suspended or banned if the activity continues.
    • There is no need to submit crash logs. Crash data we require is automatically logged.
    NOTE: Important information including your location and system specs are automatically put into your clipboard when using /bug in the game (DO NOT add additional system specs unless requested). When starting your post, just use <CTRL>-V to insert the data and fill in the entries with no data.

Please include Screenshots if possible. Images can be saved on our SotA Discord Server here

If the clipboard does not work, use and fill in this Bug Report Template:
    1. Title:
    2. Reproducible?
    3. Blocker?
    4. Details:
    5. Steps to Reproduce:
    6. User Specs: (RAM, CPU, GPU and Operating System only)
    Dismiss Notice

[Submitted 67036] New bug in Doe quest

Discussion in 'Quests, Conversations & NPCs' started by Fister Magee, May 1, 2020.

1. Cinder Sear

Cinder Sear Avatar

I managed to get to the ritual part, but was unable to kill all the beasties. I was able to resurrect about 3 times at a nearby ankh, and resume the battle, waves in progress. But once dying again, I went to the ritual area to rebattle, but nothing was there. The area where you are supposed to place the tablet (with jam) is glowing, but I'm unable to interact with it.
    I went back to the doe, who said to me she found my tablet (with jam) and gave it back to me to try again. I did go back to the ritual area, and was still unable to interact with the pedestal where you are to place this tablet. And therefore was unable to resume the battle and finish this quest.

05/01/2020 17:52
    Title: New bug in Doe quest
    Reproduction Rate:
    Blocker?YES
    Details:See above
    Steps to Reproduce: See above
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-6600 CPU @ 3.30GHz (4) System RAM: 16347
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 GPU RAM: 8088
    SotA.Win.64.1193.Date.05.01.20
    Area: Novia_R6_Forest01_03
    Area Display Name: Far Hinterlands
    Loc: (112.7, 19.2, 132.0)
    Debug: Tm92aWFfUjZfRm9yZXN0MDFfMDN8fCgxMTIuNjc0LCAxOS4yMTEsIDEzMi4wNDgpfCgwLCAtMC45MzUsIDAsIDAuMzU1KXwzMDAuMDQyMXwzNS4yNzczOHw3LjgxMjEz

2. Cinder Sear

Cinder Sear Avatar

I should mention, I killed the quest-starter doe at one point, but it came back to life.

Also, I tried switching from open to private and even rebooted my computer as well as bounced out of the scene multiple times and re-entered. No change. I cannot get the waves to start again, and am stuck.

3. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

this happened to me on qa. it did eventually allow it, but it took a while for the scene to reset. i just exited tomenu and read the news a bit.

Anpu and Fister Magee like this.
  4. Sannio

Sannio Lead Quest and Level Designer Moderator SOTA Developer

Thanks for the report! The ritual platform should reset and remove the tablet after a couple of minutes. I'll take a look and see if I can figure out why it wasn't for you. Issue #67036

5. Cinder Sear

Cinder Sear Avatar

I was able to complete the quest the day after when I tried again, fwiw, quest complete!

Sannio likes this.
  6. Sannio

Sannio Lead Quest and Level Designer Moderator SOTA Developer

Thanks for the update! :)