1. Threads will remain in the main wishlist section while being discussed. After being reviewed by the Devs for initial feasibility, and depending on thread activity, the thread may be moved into one of the two subsections
    How to post your idea:
    Create a thread with a clear title that describes what the idea is about. Only one idea per thread!
    Please specify either in the title of the thread (if there is space) or at the very top of your post, what type of idea it is, For example: Housing (Houses, Lots, etc)
    Example title: Housing: Epic Keep and Castle Size Homes other than Pirate Ships
    Be sure to include details about your idea. Devs, and or players may reply to your thread asking additional questions, so please be willing to provide more details.
    Please see the sticky thread marked **READ FIRST** for more details...

Please make Remote Vault usable by all

Discussion in 'Wishlist Requests' started by Bridge Troll, Aug 21, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bridge Troll

Bridge Troll Avatar

I cannot think of any reason to limit somebody else's access to their bank if someone has made the investment to have a vault on their premises. I thought really hard and cannot think of one valid need of this.

If it is possible, could you make a change to make these available to all with no permissions? It would make the world a little more friendly, and don't we need that?

2. Justyn

Justyn Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

+1!

Cordelayne likes this.
  3. Echondas

Echondas Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

let's add mailboxes to that also

4. Cordelayne

Cordelayne Bug Hunter

5. craftymethod

craftymethod Avatar

+4

And healing strangers!

Grimbone, Echondas and Net like this.
  6. Net

Net Avatar

+5
    I am complaining about this since it was disabled... If anything, at least let me heal and resurrect my guildies and friends even if we are not in party.

Grimbone, Echondas and craftymethod like this.
  7. Grimbone

Grimbone Avatar

8. Sorgin Txakal

Sorgin Txakal Avatar

I think they should have the options with permissions like any other container on the property.

Individuals and guilds that want to invest in conveniently placed crafting stations and banks to attract people to the guild, vendors or otherwise improve cities they are in, should be allowed to choose if they want to allow other people to use it whenever or open it up during events for a day or weekend or something.

I understand that completely free restrictions will cause people to go into other people's houses more and force them to spend more time critically evaluating how many people they want running around using their bank and stations, but I think that should be a choice for the player.

...While we are on the topic of lacking permissions, can we get the same set of permissions for targets and dummies?

Last edited: Aug 25, 2020
    Wilfred, craftymethod and Net like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.