Gamepad support

Discussion in 'Skills and Combat' started by pkarapan, May 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pkarapan

pkarapan Avatar

Sorry, I couldn't find a section in the forums under game features that seemed appropriate for this topic so I posted it here.

Can we please get gamepad/controller support into the game before release? I've got my PC connected to my 60" HDTV and the idea of using a mouse hours on end sitting it front of it just doesn't feel right. I realize this might offend the "purists" out there, but there must be others like myself. I realize that xpadder could solve the problem but it's always nicer to have native support.

Thanks

Moonshadow likes this.
  2. TantX

TantX Avatar

I'd be interested in how you'd use a gamepad for this game, when the inputs change every quarter second.

3. High Baron Asguard

High Baron Asguard Avatar

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA

apart from that, I wonder how would you set up a controller to work with this sort of game where everything has to be typed in manually, in real time too as being a generic MMO there is no pause

4. TantX

TantX Avatar

[​IMG]

You'd be better off with something like this, given SotA's input system for card combat.

Moonshadow likes this.
  5. TEK

TEK Legend of the Hearth

Actually, I play with a controller and k/m and it depending on your combat style it can be quite effective and more relaxing....especially when doing all the unnecessary xp farming.

Moonshadow likes this.
  6. Lord Marshal Half Heal

Lord Marshal Half Heal Avatar

I've used the GamePad since I started this. I'm using Xpadder Software to map the keys to my xbox one game pad on my pc whileplaying SOTA. It works GREAT in a rotating deck..

I assign 1 = X, 2=Y, 3 = B, 4 = A, 5 = Up Pad, 6 = Right Pad, 7 = Down Pad, 8 = left pad, Right Trigger = Target Tab, Left Trigger = Party Tab, Right Bumper = jump, Left Bumper = Target Self , Left stick Up = Move forward, Left Stick right = move right, Left Stick down = move back, Left Stick Left = move left, Right Stick up = Pan camera up, Right stick down = pan camera down, Right Stick Left = Rotate Left, Right Stick Right = Rotate Right. Still have push down left and right sticks to be assigned later.

Gia2 and mercster like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.