Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Air tree stuns

Discussion in 'Release 32 Feedback Forum' started by Brass Knuckles, Aug 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brass Knuckles

Brass Knuckles Avatar

Ive spent alot of time in the air tree this week, I realize had got a nerf to stuns but im not sure stuns are working at all now.

2. EtherBunny

EtherBunny Avatar

I'm not that high in the Air tree yet, and like 34% (somewhere around that number) stun chance. But, I have noticed that I do stun occasionally, never really noticed how often, but I can say I have/do stun.

Also, Blood Artist was my favorite MTG card back when I played. Oh the stupid fun combos you could perform with that card >=D

3. kaeshiva

kaeshiva Avatar

At lvl 75 in lightning, it *does* stun (51.2% according to my tooltip) for a few seconds, so it is 'working'.
    Lightning/Chainlightning cost twice as much as comparable skills in other trees, though, which is a bit puzzling.

4. EtherBunny

EtherBunny Avatar

One thing I noticed a release or 2 ago, was with the dex - stun %. Using the path of discharge - lightning - chain lightning, before you unlock lightning and chain lightning, there is still a % to stun. Now, you can watch, say, lightning (unlocked and training) at 30%, then you get a point in dex, and it goes to 31% (numbers are example and not accurate, but you get the point). Using that, if chain lightning was still locked (not being bought yet), the % chance to stun does not increase. Once bought and training, the % chance to stun increases upon dex skill up. So, for my current build with air and dex, I'm holding off on leveling up dex until I get chain lightning unlocked, just in case this hasn't changed. If I'm wrong on the above, my bad, but it was something I noticed and toyed around with prior to R32.

5. Spinok

Spinok Avatar

I`m hope Air magic tree will soon get huge DPS nerf. Problem of AIR not a chance of stun - problem of air is 400 damage from single chain lighting , if CL hit target 3 times it could be even more.

6. Vallo Frostbane

Vallo Frostbane Avatar

They havent fixed this for month now... Just exploit it while it lasts...

7. Peabo

Peabo Avatar

Just like anything that hits multiple targets at the same time - swords/polearms/fire etc etc these can all do the same if not more dps.
    please stop screaming nerf when your not taking a broader view of all skills and abilities.

Lord Baldrith likes this.
  8. Spinok

Spinok Avatar

400+ dmg from SINGLE hit, not 3 hits on single targets, do you see difference ?
    Please check air magic on 140+ air attunament before you conclude it dont need nerf.

9. Peabo

Peabo Avatar

I have 414 points in air magic - which is only 37 air attunement - I have not hit even close to that hard.
    Maybe you can tell me what Im doing wrong as I would love to hit that hard

10. Spinok

Spinok Avatar

It is ok, nobody have 140 air attunament after wipe I think(it is 1k in air magic skills and need huge ammount of reagents which are expensive). But you can easily get 70-80 now (buy 3 citrine, make gems insert it into weapon and armor it will give +30(and it is really HUGE gain) and use Air shield. Also dont forget about DEX it really boost air magic(400+ dmg crit (usually it was lower - near 300 +/-) from single CL hit I get when my DEX was 100+).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.