Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

cooldown change feedback

Discussion in 'Release 39 Feedback Forum' started by Lazlo, Feb 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lazlo

Lazlo Avatar

Prior to this change, I was one of the people that used a very small, not-so-random deck, with 8 locked slots and 15 fast attack glyphs that I spammed in battle. I didn't do this because it was a good combat strategy, but because I could do it with a manageable number of hotkeys, meaning that I didn't have to constantly click click click. I also liked to be able to watch what I was doing and what was going on around me instead of staring at the combat bar.

This is no longer viable, because it is now so much slower than just using locked attacks. I can still do almost exactly the same thing as before with a locked deck, but now I'm back to click click click and staring at the combat bar all the time.

If the way it was before was somehow overpowered, I don't mind it being changed, but I would really like it if there were some viable options that didn't involve constant clicking and glyph watching. It is literally painful to play that way.

Gatsu. likes this.
  2. Gatsu.

Gatsu. Avatar

Again and again the game is damaged by strange changes... players want to attack fast and more frequently ... and portalarium .. reduce focus regenerations to reduce attack speed... players complain for a month... and portalarium.. reduce again the attack power.... no words.

fist time that on a new release.. i don't want to play.. better other games (for now)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.