Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Nothing Rare to see here (R40)

Discussion in 'Release 40 Feedback Forum' started by manufacturedsoul, Apr 17, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. manufacturedsoul

manufacturedsoul Avatar

So been playing a lot in R40 number of artifacts, COTOs, Recipes dropped since R40 dropped ZERO. I kill and harvest the same stuff I did in R39 and did quite well then, but once R40 hit. Diddly squat. Did they remove them from the game completely or is the drop rate now so abysmal that after almost a month of playing damn near everyday I get absolutely nothing. If this is in response to people with no lives playing this game non stop and farming I say forget them just make these items much easier to get and lets see these values plummet and people actually getting drops. Who cares about the value of them at this point if no one can get them, and even then who really cares about an arti value. I really thought the game was taking a turn for the better in R39 only to have it ripped away and made into trash in R40. There was a reason to fight , explore, etc in R39. Now there is no reason to do anything but mine again. You guys have turned a once interesting turn for the better in R38-R39, into a brutal monotonous grind fest with the rewards being so measly that your better of farming and selling resources than anything else by FAR. So to the Port devs I say this. Make SOTA adventuring / drops GREAT AGAIN!! That is all!

Cordelayne likes this.
  2. Gatsu.

Gatsu. Avatar

I Agree... commerce is again broken.. no artifacs... no commerce... what about adding silver ore on loots??? :p

3. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

clockwork dragon in blood bay has gold and silver ingots

Gatsu. likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.