Where is my feedback thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Stundorn, Nov 23, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stundorn

Stundorn Avatar

In case that i got banned now as i already was banned for 4 days, i just want to say that if there will be no clarification, i hope i will be able to still use the marketplace :confused:

I am unsure, i allways have some hope left and i also hoped that my feedback and other postings are taken into consideration, at least be taken serious.

Really, i'm speechless now.
    I never expected things can turn out that way. Really not.

I mean... Ok... Let it be... :(

Have Fun - Stundorn

mine is gone and it seems to say it and why is not for interest of the developer Team, so it got deleted, because i criticised the skillsystem.

Hey, you know what?

I like the combat, i like death decay, i like housing (buyed Tf PoT Town and Tf PoT Row), i like emotes, Grafic, atmosphere...
    I like almost everything, but grind and how the skillsystem works atm.
    It need limitations and they are discussed all over the forums.
    Deck limitations are discussed, reworking resistancies, specializations...
    All what my feedback in general was about is discussed in many topics.

Even if there was a sentence or Phrase wrong they could have Edited the OP as they did with other posts in the past.

Mykll and Disgruntled like this.
  2. Hornpipe

Hornpipe Avatar

@Stundorn My advice to you is : stay patient.

I really like your point of view althrough I disagree with you on some things.

I know for sure that @Chris and the designers in the team are aware of, at least, a part of your problem. He already posted a message about that not long ago.

About the moderation, there is no need to worry because there is nothing you can do about that as long as you don't get any answer from @Berek .

Stay patient. Do something else in the meantime. Let it go and go back when you will get serious informations.

Paladin Michael, Mykll and Stundorn like this.
  3. jammaplaya

jammaplaya Avatar

This coming from someone who recently had a thread deleted because it was based around a personal attack.

Do go on.

Gerugon likes this.
  4. LoneWerewolf

LoneWerewolf Guest

This completely misses the point. Your positivity is commendable, but how often does something like this have to happen until we ALL say that this kind of treatment of the community is not acceptable? As long as people defend this behavior there will be no change.

5. jammaplaya

jammaplaya Avatar

@Stundorn All I can say is that we have been asked tirelessly by moderators to keep our threads concise, focused on one topic at a time.

Your feedback thread could have been more concise in the original post, but instead it opened the door to too many topics. Grinding. Roleplaying and game mechanics. The deck system. Moderation of threads.

It seems you should have known better, and did. Even in your OP you mentioned that you saw it coming that the thread would be derailed, so it's strange that you now are asking why?

6. Hornpipe

Hornpipe Avatar

As long as we don't know the reason, there is nothing that you can condamn. Like in real life trials, there are a myriad of facts in this matter that we probably don't know about. And nobody erected you or me as a judge.

7. LoneWerewolf

LoneWerewolf Guest

Oh so because this kind of unprofessional behavior by Portalarium is to be expected it is @Stundorn who is at fault here because he should better accept the unprofessional behavior? What kind of logic is this? This is like telling a **** victim she should not have worn such a short dress. You keep on giving jamma. Just when you thought it could not get more ... special.

8. LoneWerewolf

LoneWerewolf Guest

Now how often did we get the reason for deleted threads where it tuned out that all is good and the thread just got super special treatment and is now in thread heaven? Tell me WHAT could be the good reason and outcome here you keep telling us about?

Sir Cabirus, Pickley and Mykll like this.
  9. Stundorn

Stundorn Avatar

Maybe i start 3-5 new topics because...

[​IMG]

10. jammaplaya

jammaplaya Avatar

@LoneWerewolf

Mods asked us not to purposely post threads we know will be derailed for engaging too many topics, and then enforce it. It's not unprofessional AT ALL.

Gerugon likes this.
  11. Mykll

Mykll Avatar

And what happened to all the posts that came afterwards saying that it is all nonsense, the thread won't be deleted? There is no reason to fear, Stundorn is in the wrong (again, apparently) for worrying about it being deleted?

12. Hornpipe

Hornpipe Avatar

And you use a flawing argument knowingly because you know that the only person who could give us this reason is @Berek , not me.

13. jammaplaya

jammaplaya Avatar

Heaven forbid we ever have a subsection for moving intended forum pvp threads out of the limelight. Lord knows by now that deleting them is just wayyy better. ''Obviously''

14. Halvard

Halvard Avatar

Would only put them in the right and you given a suspension making it more expensive to sell your stuff :/

Stundorn and LoneWerewolf like this.
  15. LoneWerewolf

LoneWerewolf Guest

This is such a turn off. Anything else but a public explanation is just not acceptable anymore.

16. jammaplaya

jammaplaya Avatar

You've already had plenty of explanations. Even the OP knew better than to post the way he did. You have no case here. Sorry, I know you thought you did!

Gerugon likes this.
  17. LoneWerewolf

LoneWerewolf Guest

point me to the explanations that are not speculation. You are a big problem here, you are an active problem who causes people to leave this community. you cost Portalarium money by your white knight crusade. And no I do not give a single F if you report this post.

18. Mykll

Mykll Avatar

At least you have a wayback snapshot of it somewhere, so it can be an easy cut and paste into different topics. One subject per topic. And then we will see what the next excuse will be.

3devious, Sir Cabirus and Stundorn like this.
  19. Andartianna

Andartianna Avatar

Forum Code of Conduct

4. Excessively post topics, threads, or titles designed to grab attention (i.e. clickbait), including repeated petitions or demands for features or actions, especially if we’ve already responded to such topics.

5. Start nonsensical or disparaging topics, excessive replies that do not contribute to the main topic, or re-open topics duplicating locked threads. This includes creating new topics where one already exists (spamming).

6. Make excessive disparaging remarks about (ex-) publishers, studios, titles, or the developers at those companies. We are all friends here!

My guess would be it was one of these three. The forums are company property so they can pretty much delete without justification anything posted on them which is clearly stated in the terms and conditions of just about every forum out there including here. They have posted the rules which is already informing you of things they look for so it is not unprofessional for them to delete them even without further notification.

Gerugon and jammaplaya like this.
  20. Drocis the Devious

Drocis the Devious Avatar

Stundorn, I'm writing to you publicly because I can see you're in a bad place. You had some valid concerns in your original OP (that I happen to share, namely the lack of specialization).

A few things to consider.

1. Today is an American Holiday. That means that Berek, as well as the rest of the dev team, in all likelihood is with his family enjoying a Thanksgiving meal.
    2. It means that a 20 page thread that has been derailed takes time and effort to moderate. It's highly likely that Berek elected to "get to it" when he had more time.
    3. Yes, of course this thread is probably going to be deleted because it's not feedback it's just you upset that your feedback thread is no longer visible. It's understandable that you dislike the lack of communication, but there's no reason you couldn't have PM'd Berek and given him the benefit of the doubt.
    4. I agree that the development team's communication is often very poor. But I also understand that when you have a 30 person DEVELOPMENT team, that comes with the territory. It's not an OPERATIONS TEAM or a CUSTOMER SERVICE TEAM, they are developing a game for 13 million, when other games of similar size and scope used 200 million.
    5. I believe that if you rethink your position with these things in mind you may just find that things are not as bad as they may have seemed. The development of this game is slow. That's true. There are warts and blemishes that we all wish were more polished, that's also true. But the development team is doing the best they can, they are listening (yes even to posts that get deleted) and over time things will be better. Hang in there.

Best Regards,

Drocis

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.