Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

General feedback on recent changes

Discussion in 'Release 48 Feedback Forum' started by mass, Dec 3, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mass

mass Avatar

I sat out the last release and a half or so, so I'm not sure when these changes occurred, but generally I see lots of improvements:
    -Like the new circular progression 'bar'
    -Tremendous improvement in itemization and loot drops. The large diversity in itemization is going to be a great strength in the game.
    -Performance seems better in combat scenes and worse in housing scenes.
    -Sieges, while still disconnected from the 'story' aspect of the game are at least an ideal place for my level 80 character to gain experience. The progression rate here feels much less grindy compared to before with a better balance of difficulty.
    -Happy to see agriculture skills appear and to see them mostly useful.
    -My windows stay open!!!!!!!!

Some areas that I'm still hoping for improvement:
    -General lore, story, scene integration. Waiting for every scene to have a purpose, a reason to explore, and to further enhance my understanding of world lore. Waiting for my invitation to 'restart' the story.
    -Hoping for alternate schemes for leveling crafting skills to more appropriately value resources in the economy. Resources are currently valued for the ability to level crafting skills and not their value for making items.

Major whine complaint: can't cast immolation and death shield together :mad::)

The game is really starting to hit the 'find and make neat things' fun button. Hopefully we see lore, story, and quests pulled together. Then I can see I broader range of player wanting to spend more time here.

Numa likes this.
  2. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

I hate it. Not only is it right in the middle of my screen, blocking my view, but we now have two completely different progress bars, which makes absolutely no sense to me.

Beaumaris, Salix, Elwyn and 1 other person like this.
  3. mass

mass Avatar

I like that it's smaller and right in front of me. It would be nice to customize your UI to put that stuff where ever you prefer. Other games have done this, but not sure if this engine supports that. I hadn't even noticed that there are duplicate bars; that definitely doesn't make sense.

4. Quenton

Quenton Avatar

I agree the circular one is better than the bar. Not sure about its positioning, but it hasn't bothered me so far.

When does the other progress bar appear? I haven't seen the old one.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.