Gold crowns of the osidians

Discussion in 'New Player Experience Feedback' started by Makoki123, Mar 24, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Makoki123

Makoki123 Avatar

Hi there, think i did a big mistake, bought a amount of these Gold Crowns of the Obsidians cause i thought they where good for buying or paying taxes for a city lot, but till now i couldn´t find anything where i can use them on.
    Before buying them i took a look at the list there are what they are good for, but maybe i did understand that wrong, thought it said they where for paying ingame for e.p. a lot or other things.
    So now i have them, spended real euros to get them and have no idea what to do with them.
    This nice game is realy hard to understand, at least for me, and i´m trying, for real, cause i like it, but more and more i´m getting the impression that i´ll never understand it well.
    And i´m allready whatching all kind of guide vids on YT.....so, i´ll keep on trying.
    Have a nice one everybody ! :)

Synergy Blaize and Cordelayne like this.
  2. Lifedragn

Lifedragn Avatar

Hello!

Before you can use them for lot taxes, you would need to have a taxable lot placed. If you do not have one, then you can get one through the use of these coins. You are going to want to look specifically for obsidian crown merchants. Many major cities, such as Central Brittany, Resolute, Aerie, and Ardoris have them. Often near a bank. There are also two types of vendors, one selling home related wares and deco and the other selling wearables and emotes. So be sure to check both!

Makoki123 and Lord-Galiwyn like this.
  3. jiirc

jiirc Avatar

There's also Osidian vendors in Owl's Head.

Makoki123 likes this.
  4. Makoki123

Makoki123 Avatar

Ok, thanks for your answer and explain, i think i allready saw some of these merchants, but at that moment didn´t know for they where good, believed they where a kind of guild merchants. But now, i know better, thanks to you!:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.