Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

95% failure is a rage quit feature - Can we do away with it ?

Discussion in 'Release 69 Feedback Forum' started by Elrond, Sep 12, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Elrond

Elrond Avatar

Yesterday a player asked me to enchant his rare spider silk belt ..he spent a month farming for the mats .. i tried twice and twice in a row that belt failed at 95% ( 25 durability left) .... I can only imagine his dissapointment . I noticed more failures this release on artifacts and 2h weapons at high procentages then any other release . Please do not pursue this avenue.... we dont need rage quit features ingame...we need to maintain our playerbase and increase it ...features like these do the contrary . Same goes for the exceptional chance for items ..that has been bugged for a month but none from the team bothered to acknowledge the bug even exists .

mystarr, By Tor, Curse2 and 13 others like this.
  2. Kyosa

Kyosa Avatar

3. Dhanas

Dhanas Avatar

Definitely agree, 1st enchant should be 100% success, atleast if you have skill above 100.

Barugon likes this.
  4. kaeshiva

kaeshiva Avatar

To get 95% success on the first enchant requires what, like level 80 in the skill? I can't recall, its been years, but its not even GM. It caps out a lot earlier.
    There's no real reason to keep the success curve as bad as it is, by the time you've invested enough experience to grandmaster something 50 times over, you'd think you'd know what you're doing. Same goes with exceptional chances.

Bryce Pallaton and Dhanas like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.