Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Game freezes frequently (between 1 and 10 minutes into running game)

Discussion in 'Release 41 Bug Forum' started by xenoflame, May 31, 2017.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xenoflame

xenoflame Avatar

I am able to get all the way into the game, loading my avatar and beginning play. The game freezes between 1 and 10 minutes into playing. I don't believe I have been able to play beyond 10 minutes. It doesn't seem to be related to manipulating the camera. I have tried using Steam to launch and not using Steam.

SotA.EarlyAccess.Win.64.602.Date.05.03.17
    Blood River Massacre
    Plains road encounter

Reproduction Rate: 100%
    Windows 8.1 64-bit
    AMD FX(tm)-6100 six-core 3.3 Ghz
    8 GB Ram
    AMD Radeon HD 6670 1011MB

Code:
    Initialize engine version: 5.5.3p2 (f15b2772e4d0)
    GfxDevice: creating device client; threaded=1
    Direct3D:
        Version:  Direct3D 11.0 [level 11.0]
        Renderer: AMD Radeon HD 6670 (ID=0x6758)
        Vendor:   ATI
        VRAM:     1011 MB
        Driver:   13.251.9001.1001
    Begin MonoManager ReloadAssembly
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\I18N.dll (this message is harmless)
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\I18N.West.dll (this message is harmless)
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp-firstpass.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp-firstpass.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\Assembly-CSharp.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\Assembly-UnityScript.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\Assembly-UnityScript.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.UI.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.UI.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.Networking.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.Networking.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.PlaymodeTestsRunner.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.PlaymodeTestsRunner.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.Analytics.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\UnityEngine.Analytics.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\DOTween.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\DOTween.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\DOTween43.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\DOTween43.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\DOTween46.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\DOTween46.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\DOTween50.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\DOTween50.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\KGFUtils.Settings.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\KGFUtils.Settings.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\MadCommons_MMC.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\MadCommons_MMC.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\AmplifyOcclusion.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\AmplifyOcclusion.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\Hayate.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\Hayate.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\Pathfinding.ClipperLib.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\Pathfinding.ClipperLib.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\Pathfinding.Ionic.Zip.Reduced.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\Pathfinding.Ionic.Zip.Reduced.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\Pathfinding.Poly2Tri.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\Pathfinding.Poly2Tri.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\I18N.CJK.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\I18N.CJK.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\I18N.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\I18N.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\I18N.MidEast.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\I18N.MidEast.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\I18N.Other.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\I18N.Other.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\I18N.Rare.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\I18N.Rare.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\I18N.West.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\I18N.West.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\Ionic.Zip.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\Ionic.Zip.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\Photon3Unity3D.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\Photon3Unity3D.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\CloudSystemFree.Runtime.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\CloudSystemFree.Runtime.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\LibTessDotNet.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\LibTessDotNet.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\MouseLibWin.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\MouseLibWin.dll into Unity Child Domain
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\ProMouseDll.dll (this message is harmless)
    Loading C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\ProMouseDll.dll into Unity Child Domain
    - Completed reload, in  3.253 seconds
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\System.Core.dll (this message is harmless)
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\System.dll (this message is harmless)
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\System.Xml.dll (this message is harmless)
    Shader 'Nature/Terrain/Diffuse': fallback shader 'Diffuse' not found
    Shader 'Nature/Terrain/Diffuse': dependency 'BaseMapShader' shader 'Diffuse' not found
    Shader 'Nature/Terrain/Diffuse': dependency 'Details1' shader 'Hidden/TerrainEngine/Details/WavingDoublePass' not found
    Shader 'Nature/Terrain/Diffuse': dependency 'Details2' shader 'Hidden/TerrainEngine/Details/BillboardWavingDoublePass' not found
    Shader 'Nature/Terrain/Diffuse': dependency 'Tree0' shader 'Hidden/TerrainEngine/BillboardTree' not found
    Shader 'Hidden/TerrainEngine/Splatmap/Standard-Base': fallback shader 'Diffuse' not found
    <RI> Initializing input.

<RI> Input initialized.

desktop: 1600x900 60Hz; virtual: 3200x900 at 0,0
    <RI> Initialized touch support.

UnloadTime: 1.771244 ms
    GameManagerSceneObject.Awake. 5/20/2017 11:40:28 AM
    Fallback handler could not load library C:/Program Files (x86)/Portalarium/Shroud of the Avatar/Shroud of the Avatar_Data/Mono/libc
    Fallback handler could not load library C:/Program Files (x86)/Portalarium/Shroud of the Avatar/Shroud of the Avatar_Data/Mono/.\libc
    Fallback handler could not load library C:/Program Files (x86)/Portalarium/Shroud of the Avatar/Shroud of the Avatar_Data/Mono/libc
    Platform assembly: C:\Program Files (x86)\Portalarium\Shroud of the Avatar\Shroud of the Avatar_Data\Managed\System.Configuration.dll (this message is harmless)
    SystemInfo, graphicsDeviceName=AMD Radeon HD 6670, graphicsMemorySize=1011, graphicsDeviceType=Direct3D11, operatingSystem=Windows 8.1  (6.3.0) 64bit, processorCount=6, processorType=AMD FX(tm)-6100 Six-Core Processor , systemMemorySize=8174
    SotA.EarlyAccess.Win.64.602.Date.05.03.17, LocalTime=5/20/2017 11:40:29 AM, Patch=questo-magnifico-omega
    LanguageManager: Setting Language=English
    PreviousApplicationExit status=crash, Scene=Novia_R7_Forest01_Bloodriver/WithTutorial, pos=(-120.851, 57.769, -6.699), PlayerName=VISALE_ISTIVIN systemMemorySize=8174
    Pathfinding: Init
    Steam Initialized: False
    UploadPrevLogFile: Upload completed to live: FILE SAVED
    NetworkLogging: OnStatusChanged:DisconnectByServer

2. Mischievous Dragon

Mischievous Dragon Riparian Reaper

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.