Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

east sanctus forest, other than krampus and the brats

Discussion in 'Release 61 Feedback' started by Alley Oop, Jan 2, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

i do realize this has forest in the name, and i do like barbarian areas, but i tend to avoid clones of this scene as i spend a lot of time trying to see what's going on through the branches and it's gotten me killed before, a lot, until i gave up and stopped visiting them. when i wanted to grind up boar clan stuff for patterns, i went to upper tears even though there are just the four mages around the campfires, because i could see what i was doing.

Lazlo likes this.
  2. Floors

Floors Avatar

Its a pretty good area for solo xp/hour because of the amount and frequency of large red spiders and galtizerkers. And its a bit more interesting than Ulfheim.

3. Traveller13

Traveller13 Bug Hunter

It is a very lively place with the various mobs attacking each other. I came across a duck, a stag, a bear patriarch, a couple of grand old boars and a few large red spiders in a battle royal the other night. I've never seen anything like it in SotA before. One or two on one, sure. Two individual mobs that'd killed each other, sure. However, not the chaos of the other night.

In case you're wondering, the duck didn't win.

Alley Oop and Jaesun like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.