Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Lord Forged Items now Duke Dungeon Throne Room

Discussion in 'Player Made Dungeons' started by Cypher Black, Feb 4, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cypher Black

Cypher Black Avatar

I placed my Duke Dungeon Throne Room, but was ultimately unhappy with my dungeon layout so I removed it using the change dungeon option. Or think I did. At any rate, it has gone missing. All the other dungeon pieces either ended up back in the bank or in my inventory, but not the Duke Throne Room. I have looked high and low and cannot find it.

Has anyone else lost any dungeon pieces?

I have put in a support ticket.

Also, in an effort to shake it loose, I took the dungeon off the lot, then placed it back. Still, no Throne room item returned to me.

Area: Player Dungeon (PlayerDungeon_MineCart) Loc: (-0.4, 0.1, -173.9) DBG: UGxheWVyRHVuZ2Vvbl9NaW5lQ2FydHx8KC0wLjQyNywgMC4wOTUsIC0xNzMuODc4KXwoMCwgLTAuMzkzLCAwLCAwLjkyKXwtMjIxOC4zOTd8MTguOTk3OTJ8Mi44ODkzMzI=

Cypher Black

Last edited: Feb 4, 2019
  2. Vas Corp Por

Vas Corp Por Dev Emeritus Dev Emeritus

SOTA-63830

Thanks! Looking into it.

Jaesun likes this.
  3. Cypher Black

Cypher Black Avatar

Hi

I went back and started to rebuild the dungeon and noticed that I am also missing the fish statues that I had placed in the dungeon (I am missing the marlin, and tigershark)

I am also missing other dungeon pieces:
    Ancient stone fishing grotto

I bought the green and blue marble sets and of those, the only one I still have is the Blue Marble Pool. All of the other pieces are missing.

To be certain that nothing was stuck, took the whole lot down to see if anything else was 'stuck' but no items returned to my bank or my inventory.

I have not had a chance and to determine if any of the ancient items that I bought vanished.

Missing the traps. Spike, Flame and Arrow. I had three of each. (Three accounts)
    Missing an additional Marlin, Tigershark and Sailfish (Plus the ones listed above)
    Missing an additional Ancient stone fishing grotto (Plus the one listed above)
    Missing - Dragon Bone Throne

Cypher Black

Last edited: Feb 8, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.