1. All post bodies concerning Shroud of the Avatar player to player transactions or services are limited to this section of the forums. Unwanted solicitation in other sections of the forums or via chat or private message is prohibited, and could result in account restriction or ban. Posting more than once per week within your own thread, "bumping" it to keep it on top, bumping within a week of the first post, and daily replacing a post with a new one is also considered spam and is therefore, prohibited. Bumping is allowed once per week, if the new post contains information that is meaningful to the original thread (i.e. price updates).

Activities that involve real money exchanges between players are not allowed. Account transfers are not supported. Items purchased in the SotA Store, such as Pledge and Bundle Rewards, Add-Ons, Stretch-Goal items, and Player Owned Towns, as well as services that can be immediately fulfilled in-game (such as renting existing in-game property or items) are the only permitted exchanges in the Player Marketplace.

Be sure to include the types of payment accepted in your post [In Game Gold, COTOs/Crowns, or in game item trade]

We will not restrict exchange of goods but we will not officially endorse these exchanges due to liability issues and staffing bandwidth. No in-game or chat based real money exchanges are allowed. Exchanges are at the players own risk and governed by the Terms of Service of whatever third party platform. Catnip Games reserves the right to restrict any activities if they cause widespread issues for our community or if these activities involve exploits of any kind.

Jack's Pirate Treasures

Discussion in 'Sell Items (WTS Gear, Decorations, Crafted Items)' started by Jackdepirate, Mar 27, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jackdepirate

Jackdepirate Avatar

So I'll do my best to remember to update this as things sell or get traded away.
    Please PM me in game,(Jack Pirate) or message me in discord (Jackdepirate #0635) if you're looking for a quick response.

Most of these items are on Owl's guild vendor in Owl's Head (First lot on the right as you enter), or on Owl's guild vendor in Owl Sky City right up front. Prices are not necessarily firm with every item, so message me if you have an offer for something but do not agree with my price.

Will take gold and silver ore at 50g per ore for trade value.

Selling:

Warlock chain +10 every attunement +10 magic resistance +5 adventurer level +200% reg use
    1m. Message me

Heart of Vrul +10 int +25 chaos attunement (also required to make a warlock chain)

Attunement Rings
    I usually have about 10 rings at a time. Let me know if you're looking for anything in particular, I could have it.
    My ring stock is always posted on my vendor in Owl Sky City for 85k each

Shield of the Wicked King +5 block modifier, +0.2 draw speed modifier, -0.1 cast time multiplier, +20 strength, -5 combat health per second, 0.5 focus damage rate

Cabalist Robe

Cabalist Boots

Cabalist Nefas Hood +10 dex, +10 int

Despicable Vile Crossbow - Hidden effect is that it shoots 3-5 arrows every free attack, or auto attack but beware the focus cost added.

Gaudy Vile Spear - Has negative modifiers but a hidden effect.
    open to offers

Indignant Vile Halberd - Hidden effect is a built in coup de grace on auto and free attacks. Message in discord for picture or in game to see it.

Ankh of Wala
    +50 sun attunement, +2 combat focus regen

Shield of Attraction +15 block modifier

Necklace of Civility +5 adventurer level

Ring of the Cuttlekin +2 jump strength

Ring of Chrysopoeia +5 alchemy proficiency

Maple Band +3 carpentry masterwork

Thimble of Evelyn +3 tailoring masterwork

Harp of Invigoration +4 combat health +4 combat focus per sec and +8 health +8 focus per sec

Lute of Discordant Notes : several different effects

Lute of Inspiration +4 adventurer level

Embry's Harp +30% stealth can also be played while stealthed

Mystic recipe for warlock chain (not iron or copper)

6k obsidian chips
    25 each.

Buying:
    All silver and gold ore at 50g per
    All attunement rings for 60k each

Last edited: Apr 21, 2017
    Bow Vale likes this.
  2. Jackdepirate

Jackdepirate Avatar

Updated with some new items.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.