is there a site or a data base for prices?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by funke1984, Apr 15, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. funke1984

funke1984 Avatar

am starting to get artifacts here and there a lot I don't really need soo am public vendoring them but I have been guesing at prices if I don't see something on a private vendor close to the item,,, example got a cutless saw it on a vendor selling for 25k soo I put on vendor 20k ,, didn't sell dropped it to 10 was gone in an hr ,,, thinking I shouldn't have dropped it so much ,, now I h ave a ring of greater luck no idea what to sell it for ,,, any ideas or help would be greatly appreciated.. at current coto prices need like 800k to get a village lot deed and loseing 5k to a public vendor would suck if it didn't sell

Roycestein Kaelstrom likes this.
  2. Vladamir Begemot

Vladamir Begemot Avatar

Easiest way to get up to the minute "ideas" of prices is in Discord Trade channel. Here's how to get there.

Ring of Greater Luck 10kish? Maybe 15? I'm not good with artifact prices, so that's just a guess, asking in Trade is your best bet.

Roycestein Kaelstrom likes this.
  3. Barugon

Barugon Avatar

Apparently, someone had a meal in my inn and then left in such a hurry that they forgot their backpack full of pristine artifacts.

[​IMG]

4. Xee

Xee Bug Hunter

prices are all over the place. depending on what someone thinks its value is and how fast you want to sell it. Some items sell fast others can take a few days or never. best to always look around at other vendors to get a rough idea on what prices are like in the area before putting items up.

5. evillego6

evillego6 Avatar

Depends on the regional economy in which you are selling them

6. Duke Gréagóir

Duke Gréagóir Legend of the Hearth

I must of left that. Sorry. ;)

Barugon likes this.
  7. thetimelessone

thetimelessone Avatar

That whole regional economy thing is a pipe dream when travel really isn't too much of a hassle, massive carry capacities, and being able to just teleport to anyone on your massive friends list because you might as well add everyone in the game.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.