Bludgeon damage and weapon types

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Maxstor, May 5, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Maxstor

Maxstor Avatar

I wanna know how well a bludgeon class would fare in terms of pvp damage. apart from OP CC skills anyway of doing high damage with it? also thoughts on the glyph "Berserk" and how to use it properly? any combination of other trees to make bludgeon more effective in terms of damage?

second question:
    i see 3 types of bludgeon axe hammer mace
    any difference?

also 3 types of polearms, scythe, spear,halbard
    any difference?

Last edited: May 5, 2018
  2. Brass Knuckles

Brass Knuckles Avatar

This dude @Antrax Artek has tested this more than anyone I know of from a pvp stand point and its not even close.

From my testing im not impressed with bludgeons, but chat with the pro.

Poles and swords are both very good in pvp. As far as visials with spears its pretty much 1h vrs 2h the rest is just skin variations. 2h will have higher base damage and utilize str as a base stat more heavly. The 1h with have higher crit % and be better with posions.

Ice/air mages are the bomb atm from a pvp caster point of view they really are quite amazing.

Last edited: May 5, 2018
    Maxstor likes this.
  3. Arkah EMPstrike

Arkah EMPstrike Avatar

A bludgeon user can in rease HP higher than any other weapon user. With extremely high strength the damage is good, but not as good as some other weapons with lower strength

Maxstor likes this.
  4. The Thunderwolf

The Thunderwolf Avatar

Fully buffed I have 160 str and sometimes I crit for around 200. I also have 759 hp, again fully buffed and I im AL 74 now. I have seen people with like 300 strength and over a thousands HP. I can't really compare atm but for me budgeon is working good. It can hit kind of hard and CC are amazing. I have heard its hard to land CC in pvp tho...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.