Treasure maps, please!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Oyjord Hansen, Apr 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dermott

Dermott Avatar

If "feature complete" means the equivalent to UO as well as the advances made for SotA itself, you're going to be waiting another 10 years or so. As it is, we still have scenes that are being uncloned, other early scenes need to re-pass for content to equal the quality of later scenes, I know at least one scene could probably be remapped from scratch due to how buggy it has ALWAYS been. SotA has been a bit bigger of a bite to chew on than I think even Portalarium expected. That's not a bad thing, but it does mean things will take some time.

It will probably take some digging to find where Treasure Hunting falls in the Feature list and if it was even considered for Episode 1 or not.

2. Deadly Habit

Deadly Habit Avatar

Like I said Pemwar island is a great example of treasure hunting and really engaging beyond the scope of what UO or Legends of Aria that I posted do. I'd love to see more quests like that as I was running around with other guildmates and on teamspeak sharing what we thought the clues meant and trying to solve them for about 3.5 hours. It was a great group activity and more engaging than what I do currently playing Legends of Aria treasure map which is just deciphering a map to a general area then checking again for a cardinal direction to dig or fish.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.