Problem With Dialogue Between Mage & Bard In Starting Area...

Discussion in 'New Player Welcome' started by Khalest, Jun 21, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Khalest

Khalest Avatar

Hello again to everyone, hope your all doing well. Im trying out each type of character since i realised each one (fighter/ranger/mage) starts out in a different area of the game. I started a mage & proceeded to spend at least 20-40 minutes exploring the starting area, looting bodies, & looking for other things. I had already spoke with the Bard at the start when he told me i needed steel if i was going to survive. But when i went back to him to leave the area, after i realised i didnt have the gate key to leave, i noticed that there were no options to ask him anything while in chat except the Goodbye & only it was there because its even with the actual chat box we type in. So im assuming (since he wont stop waving at me xD) that i have to talk to him to get the key to leave. But as i said...there are absolutly no options to choose from to converse with him so im pretty much stuck there.

Now...am i not yet ready to go? Ive checked every building, body & corner of the map & im ready to kill the annoying & paranoid guy thats been following me around who says hes there to investigate what happened (although i get the feeling that i shouldnt turn my back on him). So is it a glitch in the game or am i the one with a glitch? haha ty in advance & ty all again for being such good people & friendly :D

2. Acred

Acred Avatar

It has been a long time since I was in that scene, but I think I just typed 'please open the gate'. By now you probably solved it.

If that does not work, one way to leave could be to get ingame friends and teleport to them. Another way to leave would be to use the lunar rift (standing stone circle) to one of the varied destinations it offers. You could, in a pinch, log out and log back in on the World Map.

There is no need to make a new character to start playing the other starter zones. You can run to them on the overland map or teleport to a friend who is online and in them.

3. Khalest

Khalest Avatar

AWESOME! Yes, you fixed me...err...You fixed my problem, Thank You So Much...[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.