Episode 2 Early Access on sale in store...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Synergy Blaize, Jul 20, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Floors

Floors Avatar

if you backed above the 80 dollar level during kickstarter, you're in for Ep 2. No worries about early access.

Nelzie, Jaesun and blaquerogue like this.
  2. blaquerogue

blaquerogue Avatar

thanks for that! still missing a few things but no biggie!

3. Apas Skitara

Apas Skitara Avatar

Will there be an option to buy "Episode 2 - Early Access" via Steam as I (as a lot of people in Europe) don't have a credit card?
    It is sad that I can't buy anything in the store to support the game. Maybe some packages should be accessible with steam......

Fei Akhart and Jaesun like this.
  4. Cordelayne

Cordelayne Bug Hunter

Thanks for this Daxxe.

What I am curious about is that it sounds like ONLY the Kickstarter folks would get this early access to Ep. 2. Yet when I look on the spreadsheet as a Benefactor Duke, shouldn't I also gain early access to Episode 2 without paying? I remember this being the case and the attached document verifies that as well.

@DarkStarr Is that correct then? Would that include Benefactor pledges up to a certain level; as well as Kickstarter, Founder and Royal Founder folks? Thanks for the clarification.

5. Daxxe Diggler

Daxxe Diggler Avatar

As long as you purchased or upgraded your pledge to those levels BEFORE 11/2/15, yes, you should still get it... as the notes at the bottom describe for the ††††† designation.

If you purchased or upgraded to or above those pledges AFTER 11/2/15... then no it won't come with the pledge since these rewards expired on 11/2/15 but the pledges (with less included rewards) were still available after that date.

So, to answer your question, it all depends on the date that you bought or upgraded your pledge.

Cordelayne likes this.
  6. Cordelayne

Cordelayne Bug Hunter

@Daxxe Diggler Ok that makes sense. Thanks for the clarification!

7. Nelzie

Nelzie Avatar

Ooooops... I already get Episode 2 and 3... but I bought this, now... to go about seeing about some credit, because I'm fine with having spent the money, but... I shouldn't have been able to spend it on something that's already part of my account...

Woodchuck and Alley Oop like this.
  8. Woodchuck

Woodchuck Avatar

I also made an Add-on store purchase during last Friday’s livestream but have requested to support@portalarium.com for a store credit refund. Have not heard back yet though.

I saw what I believe was an old screenshot of the account purchases page and it showed a “refund?” button beside each item purchased. I wish they still had that functionality, it would be easier and quicker to resolve refund requests.

Nelzie likes this.
  9. Elwyn

Elwyn Avatar

I think that was "convert to store credit".

Alley Oop likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.