I love this game. But...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Charlesscott1103, Jul 21, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Charlesscott1103

Charlesscott1103 Avatar

I know people are tired of hearing about the meteor shower nerf....still I have found myself going to a phone app over Shroud and I figured out why. Its because this phone app is going to completely invalidate all the time I put into it. I'm not suddenly going to be 60% weaker because everyone wants to use a certain skill. I love this game...and have even subscribed and check the website every day...but I feel that if I log in and spend time in the game...I will just be knocked back down to the bottom again.

Is anyone else feeling this way?

2. Floors

Floors Avatar

Not really, no. In fact I feel like I'm getting a lot stronger over the last couple weeks.

But I'm not a mage, so perhaps that's why. Mages were OP. And in my opinion, it took waaaaay too long to get addressed, so glad it did.

Ataniiq and Synergy Blaize like this.
  3. Anpu

Anpu Avatar

Not really. The spell was specifically broken and Chris fixed it to what it was supposed to be doing. The same thing happened with heavy armor, the LOL 0 damage was bugged and then fixed and then tweaked a little.

Meteor Shower could probably still be tweaked a little.

They are trying to balance the combat as much as they can. And then will continue to tweak it more.

4. Adam Crow

Adam Crow Avatar

Nope. I can understand your frustration, but I've been playing for a long time so it's pretty obvious to me when a certain skill/spell is overpowered.

It's happened to almost everything at some point. If you jump on the bandwagon for a specific skill/spell because its overpowered, be ready to jump off when the wheels come flying off.

I honestly think the spell is pretty powerful even after the fix. I still use it quite a bit.

5. WindSilvermoon

WindSilvermoon Avatar

I'm a huge meteor shower fan, and I haven't even really noticed the difference with it. Sometimes I think perception of nerfs differ from the reality quite a bit. Meteor Shower combined with ice field and ring of fire, is a powerful kick in the butt so nope didn't really notice the nerf.. however I'm sorry that you feel that way but perhaps come back and figure a better way to get that same kick in the pants as a mage there are lots of combos that really add flavor and variety, ice field, ring of fire, and meter shower just happen to be my visual favorite LoL .
    Good Luck to you and hope to see you back soon!

Last edited: Jul 21, 2018
  6. Charlesscott1103

Charlesscott1103 Avatar

I didn't even know about the nerf until i logged in one day and started getting eaten alive by wolves and bears. Then I did the research.

7. blaquerogue

blaquerogue Avatar

If you specialize in moon magic there is quite a difference! In meteor shower! It can be devastating to mobs if you buff right coupled with some other spells/skills

Also check your armor and its stats, eacj of my characters have a set of armor specialized to thier skills, you will be surprized how well you do just because of the armor you wear or weapons you arm.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.