Episode 2 Changes

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Metlore, Jul 25, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Metlore

Metlore Avatar

@DarkStarr I am excited about episode 2 and the new changes. I see that the landmass for episode 2 has changed to the shape of a serpeant (although I get it is still a work in progress). Will items in the game that feature the older world map (such as the Benefactor's table) be updated to show the correct landmasses as the various episodes continue to come online and designs are finalized?

2. that_shawn_guy

that_shawn_guy Bug Hunter

i hope they don't update the existing maps. i'd love to track the age of an item by the changes to the maps.

Even if it's only optional, a wall with a series of ancient maps show the know world at each stage of discovery would be far better than a single map that is always current.

Neonis and Nelzie like this.
  3. Metlore

Metlore Avatar

A very valid and cool idea coming from a collectible standpoint. However it wouldn't make much sense to have a map of landmasses that aren't even remotely correct. Someone fire that cartographer!

4. Parson Barr

Parson Barr Avatar

Novian Archaeologists agree.

Nelzie likes this.
  5. Mal Hari

Mal Hari Avatar

Even incorrect maps are cool. Think of the really old maps from the first world explorers. The land mass sizes were all distorted and almost a little abstract. To see a old map next to a newer more accurate map. give a feel of the known worlds growth. Both in land mass and in the ways maps and measurements are made.

timelordian5 and Jaesun like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.