Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

NPC's keep following the player after speaking to them, and saying Goodbye

Discussion in 'Quests, Conversations, & NPC's' started by Anpu, Feb 18, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anpu

Anpu Avatar

02/18/2019 19:15
    Title: NPC's keep following the player after speaking to them, and saying Goodbye
    Reproduction Rate: 100%
    Blocker?
    Details: While doing the quests in the Solace Bridge Outskirts, and speaking to several of the guards, and asking their names (and me telling them my name), after clicking on Goodbye and then moving away from them, I started to notice, suddenly the guard I was just speaking to was now slowly walking toward me. They will follow you almost forever (at some point they do stop). I was able to make Corporal Heloise walk around the entire camp by staying in her sight and just leading her around and around. She would continue to follow me for an extremely long time. This is also happening to other guards. I can 100% replicate this and even take a video if needed.
    Steps to Reproduce: Go to Solace Bridge Outskirts, speak to Corporal Heloise, click goodbye then immediately move a ways a way from her. Watch to see if she will start to now walk toward you. If she does not in a few seconds, speak to her again, say goodbye and move away and watch her again. You may need to do this a few times.
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-1620 0 @ 3.60GHz (8) System RAM: 16303
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 GPU RAM: 8079
    SotA.Win.64.916.Date.02.15.19
    Area: Novia_R1_Forest04_01
    Area Display Name: Solace Bridge Outskirts
    Loc: (-93.5, 34.6, 63.9)
    Debug: Tm92aWFfUjFfRm9yZXN0MDRfMDF8fCgtOTMuNTQxLCAzNC42MzgsIDYzLjkxOCl8KDAsIC0wLjA4NiwgMCwgLTAuOTk2KXwtNjIuNDY2Nzd8MjkuMDY3OTN8MTAuNzIyNzg=

John Markus likes this.
  2. Sannio

Sannio Lead Quest and Level Designer Moderator SOTA Developer

Thanks for the report! Issue #63973

Jaesun likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.