Too late or not?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by nsipid, Feb 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nsipid

nsipid Avatar

A lot of posts in the forums make it seem like it is too late to get pledge rewards, but the site has a Pledge button above a list of pledges. Is that for a reward-less pledge? If pledge rewards are still available, I was considering citizen :)

Lord Baldrith and maathyas like this.
  2. Zeke0123

Zeke0123 Avatar

Im 99% sure they are.

3. Zeke0123

Zeke0123 Avatar

they are talking about "Founder" rewards from the Kickstart I think.

4. Koldar

Koldar Avatar

No, it's not too late. You can still get all of the rewards that are listed on the homepage. This will get you what is known as a Benefactor pledge, with benefactor-related rewards.

Additionally, if you can find a Founder in the Marketplace sub forum who is willing to gift you a founder pledge, you will receive Founder-related rewards at Founder pledge prices. Buyer beware however, Portalarium does not insure third party transactions.

Uzume likes this.
  5. Umbrae

Umbrae Avatar

Uzume and Koldar like this.
  6. Hardy

Hardy Avatar

There is still plenty of time to make benefactor pledges which contain the rewards listed on the front page.

The time which is running out (in 59 days) is for founder level pledges with slightly different rewards. You can't make yourself a founder at this stage, but other founders can make you a founder at this stage.

Say 'I would like to know more about founder level" to initiate a deluge of founders PM's with more information. They get a commision so I will let them work for it and save my breath ;)

7. nsipid

nsipid Avatar

Thanks. So if I understand correctly I can make a benefactor pledge now and in order to get additional founder perks I have the 59 days to find a Founder who is willing to work with me on an upgrade?

8. Bohica

Bohica Avatar

No! you do not have to get a benefactors pledge now if you don't want to. You can be gifted a Founders pledge now and don't have to worry about merging accounts.

Lord Baldrith likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.