Clothing options

Discussion in 'Archived Topics' started by Gooseboy, Feb 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gooseboy

Gooseboy Avatar

While strutting around R2 trying to goad guards into fights and so on I found myself very jealous of the common folks clothing. The good old tunic with chauses and hood.......such style and simple elegance...

Will we have options for different types of everyday clothing? I really don't want to spend my days chopping trees and crafting my range of superb bows in some sort of armour. Some people might mutter things about immersion but I don't like that word, kind of like trying to call comic books graphic novels and all that.

if not, will there be and player crafted content that we can import later on in the mix? I did hear things in relation to this.

But yes, some of you might have seen previews of Kingdom come: Deliverance, the scale of their clothing options scares me and also entices....I do hope we could have the same depth in customisation in the future.

sheetrock1 and wagram like this.
  2. Wagram

Wagram Avatar

Yes |I've been looking at Kingdom Come: Deliverance on kickstarter, looks like it may be worth a try and no magic even better.
    A lot of games now have overlaying were you are wearing your armour but a separate outfit shows up to players so everyone can be a bit more individual.

BillRoy [ab] and sheetrock1 like this.
  3. aevans

aevans Avatar

The Tailoring crafting tree has skill entries for Clothing (Common and Finery). And there should be dyes to change colors. If you want to take some time away from crafting bows, you could try to make your own clothes. My Tailoring skills will probably be limited to leather working, and not linens textiles.

https://shroudoftheavatar.com/forum/index.php?threads/magic-combat-and-crafting-skills.3937/

4. Gooseboy

Gooseboy Avatar

Ah yes, I did forget that information.......I will be more likely to be making things then trying to kills things so there will be plenty of time for the fine art of tailoring.....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.