Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

Path of Love: How to go on after Min Liang Tan ...

Discussion in 'Release 67 Feedback' started by Paladin Michael, Jul 10, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Paladin Michael

Paladin Michael Bug Hunter

Hi @Sannio,

after Min Liang Tan and Shuttered Eye is done, the only task on screen (and current journal entry) tells:
    Investigate the Undead Mystery!, which appeared after talking to Edvard in Solace Bridge.
    That's okay.

--> Talking again to Samael took alot of clicks to find the word "accept" to bring up the task:
    "Enter the dead city of Necropolis".

Asking about help, he tells:
    "If you seek to visit the Necropolis, you may find need to ask for my services as a guide. Otherwise, I can't help you. Most people see the Oracle about such things.
    --> He gives no answer, asking about services or guide.
    "I do not know of what you speak. / I am sorry, I do not know."
    Is it possible to add these words to his vocabulary, without showing them in the keyword line?

Would it be possible, after we told Siranto and Khasi about Min Liang, that the current task tells to hire a spirit talker to find out more at Necropolis?

It would be helpful, also if a player don't play daily to get back into the story.

CatherineRose and Jaesun like this.
  2. Anpu

Anpu Avatar

Both of the advisors give you the task to speak to a spirit talker. The order of getting that task should probably come later after dealing with Min.

But those tasks also lead to knowing about the keystone...

What probably could be added, after informing both about Min, you get a new task, hire a spirit talker. Something like that.

The entire quest sequence of the Love Path starting with speaking to both leaders, and ending with dealing with Min, just really needs some work, refinement and a better logic flow for the quests is really needed there.

3. Sannio

Sannio Lead Quest and Level Designer Moderator SOTA Developer

Thanks for the suggestions! I added them as issue #65223

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.