1. Threads will remain in the main wishlist section while being discussed. After being reviewed by the Devs for initial feasibility, and depending on thread activity, the thread may be moved into one of the two subsections
    How to post your idea:
    Create a thread with a clear title that describes what the idea is about. Only one idea per thread!
    Please specify either in the title of the thread (if there is space) or at the very top of your post, what type of idea it is, For example: Housing (Houses, Lots, etc)
    Example title: Housing: Epic Keep and Castle Size Homes other than Pirate Ships
    Be sure to include details about your idea. Devs, and or players may reply to your thread asking additional questions, so please be willing to provide more details.
    Please see the sticky thread marked **READ FIRST** for more details...

Allow Placement of Dormant Automaton Monkey as Deco

Discussion in 'Wishlist Requests' started by Bryce Pallaton, Aug 31, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bryce Pallaton

Bryce Pallaton Avatar

The Dormant Automaton Monkey is a quest item from Bloodriver. After completing the quest, another Dormant Automaton Monkey can be collected, so it is reasonable for players to have completed the quest and still have one. It exists in the scene as deco, so no art change would be required.

Since we can now place no-trade items, I was looking forward to placing this little guy in my dungeon as a prop warning adventurers of what lies ahead. Please allow placement of the Dormant Automaton Monkey as deco.

2. Kabalyero Kidd

Kabalyero Kidd Avatar

I wondered about that as well... I got one before and I thought it was a decoration but couldn't place it... now, I don't know what happened to it... LOL

3. Synergy Blaize

Synergy Blaize Avatar

Maybe when are able to place "No Trade" items soon, they might be able to include Quest Items as well?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.