Dismiss Notice
This Section is READ ONLY - All Posts Are Archived

[Responded] "Dungeon Lich Encounter, Hard" Is Not Aligning with "Ancient Stone Straight Hallway"

Discussion in 'Player Made Dungeons' started by Lao Tzu, Sep 25, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lao Tzu

Lao Tzu Avatar

09/25/2019 16:10
    Title: "Dungeon Lich Encounter, Hard" Is Not Aligning with "Ancient Stone Straight Hallway"
    Reproduction Rate: 100%
    Blocker? No
    Details: There is a signifcant gap between the exit of the Ancient Stone Straight Hallway and the entrance to the Dungeon Lich Encounter, Hard. The entrance ends up detached from the hallway, allowing one to see the room around the long entrance. See the graphic below. This gap is not there if I connect it directly to the Ornate Stone Foyer (or the other crafted Stone rooms, I believe).
    Steps to Reproduce:
    User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-6700K CPU @ 4.00GHz (8) System RAM: 16314
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 GPU RAM: 8088
    SotA.QA.Win.64.875.Date.09.23.19
    Area: PlayerDungeon_GreenBrickFoyer_3Connections
    Area Display Name: Player Dungeon
    Loc: (-18.6, 0.0, 0.0)
    Debug: UGxheWVyRHVuZ2Vvbl9HcmVlbkJyaWNrRm95ZXJfM0Nvbm5lY3Rpb25zfHwoLTE4LjYyNCwgMC4wMDgsIDAuMDQ2KXwoMCwgMC43MDQsIDAsIC0wLjcxKXwyNjguMzg0Mnw2Ljc2NjEzMnw2LjAxNTIzMQ==

[​IMG]

- Lao Tzu

2. wizardsmoke

wizardsmoke Dev Emeritus Dev Emeritus

Thanks for the report!

Issue #65769

3. Lao Tzu

Lao Tzu Avatar

After a bit more experimentation, it appears that the problem is going from ANY Crown Shop-bought structure to ANY crafted Stone structure. It happened passing from the all four of the Straight Hallways using any of 16 connections to the Rise Library, as well as most other stone structure that I have. I believe there is a "Transition Cave Stone to Ancient Stone" when buying the Natural Caverns Dungeon Packs, but it would appear that Portalarium needs to add transition pieces from each of the store bought dungeons to the crafted Stone rooms.

- Lao Tzu

4. Brass Knuckles

Brass Knuckles Avatar

u need the transition piece that's all your missing, this piece solves that gap problem

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.