Tartarus Feedback loop

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Brass Knuckles, Oct 28, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brass Knuckles

Brass Knuckles Avatar

@Chris

@everone else please add your feed back about this dungeon as you see fit also feel free to argue points respectfully.

I like this dungeon a whole lot, pre level 3/4 I’d say it’s crazy anti melee but with the addition of the new area it much more balanced. I’m digging the smaller harder content over pure aoe content and I’m anti anything control point or wave encounter. When we had only a couple they were ok but it really feels like the cheesy way to add content now. 3/4 solves a lot of issues for me for high end content feel one day maybe esp 2 I’d like to see a 5th floor added.

as far as deco and looks my opinion none of that is needed I’d much rather have a functional real dungeon than it look pretty. Maybe in contrast be satisfied with despair being a pretty alternative.

While I touched on despair @Vas Corp Por that dragon room went from too easy on first test to over the top unless you use cheesy ai tricks to beat it. Please fix that room so it’s better than just cram it full of tons of tough crap it has now. Hard is cool but this is isn’t fun. I love despair except this one room loaded with crazy stuff with over the top run speeds.

Last edited: Oct 29, 2019
    Chatele likes this.
  2. Jezebel Caerndow

Jezebel Caerndow Avatar

Heh that room had me put a shield on, first time in over a year.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.