aspects of UO I would like to see maintained

Discussion in 'Skills and Combat' started by Sheepie, Jan 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dulgrand

Dulgrand Avatar

I agree with the OP in items 1, 2, 4 and 5. I don't really care about instances since it's one of main features of SoTA.

Besides, I would like see some of this on the game and player-driven economy as well.

2. Veylen The AenigmA

Veylen The AenigmA Avatar

I dont see why ppl are against instanced housing all t does is give more people the chance to participate. If you dont like it then try to buy one in the game world but theres no reason cheaper alternatives shouldnt be ingame via instances. They can have the best of both worlds. Im already concerned about endgame longevity without endgame content like dungeons for groups if its solo oriented whats the point of having multiplayer online why not just make it hub and spoke like guildwars or diablo if ppl are going to be antisocial but without endgame large scale player things to do theres no alternative but antisocial ganking

3. Sir Fred

Sir Fred Avatar

I would like to feel the same rush I felt when leaving moonglow town for the first time, trying to find
    the moongate. Instead run into two knights with fancy colored capes standing beside a dead body.

Go for exciting walks in the forest finding treasures and death, no predictable queues for dungeons.

And most important the ability to do evil. Let me poison apples, trap chests and doors, steal items, sneak
    up to my enemies in stealth. By the way is Adam Ant in the forum?

BIGGUNSAR and mmjarec like this.
  4. Veylen The AenigmA

I agree. If they end up making it to pve friendly it will be the laughing stock considering in a spiritual succesor u expect at least some things are maintained in the series besides the crafting skills and housing

5. BIGGUNSAR

BIGGUNSAR Avatar

Well i am considering spending 800 on that knight option.

From what i am reading. This is going to be nothing like the original UO.

So...guess they dont' get my 800 bones.

Oh well.

I don't pk, I HATE PK's. But I understand they are needed.

Make the town area safe. And the rest of the area's PK friendly

Make no PK town. Like bucs den. Your an outcast. Enjoy watching your back everywhere.

mmjarec likes this.
  6. Veylen The AenigmA

Well thanks i wish they would because the less competition the better. Last i heard there like 200 approximately left

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.