1. This forum is for bug reporting of current Live Game Server issues ONLY.
    Be sure to follow the format below, it will help us out greatly in responding. If you do not, your report may not be entered into the system.

Read BEFORE submitting your first bug: Reporting Bugsā€¦ QA 101 Document
    • Search for your bug in all likely categories before posting in order to avoid duplicate reports.
    • Be sure to provide details of what the issue is and how to re-produce it, but keep your bug report factual.
    • Only report oneissue per thread, additional issues may be ignored.
    • Do not add, include or modify the thread moderator tags in the title of the thread. (indicators in the [])
    • Reply to an existing thread if you have additional information for the reported bug.
      Do not use this forum for commentary, your post will be deleted and you may be moderated, suspended or banned if the activity continues.
    • There is no need to submit crash logs. Crash data we require is automatically logged.
    NOTE: Important information including your location and system specs are automatically put into your clipboard when using /bug in the game (DO NOT add additional system specs unless requested). When starting your post, just use <CTRL>-V to insert the data and fill in the entries with no data.

Please include Screenshots if possible. Images can be saved on our SotA Discord Server here

If the clipboard does not work, use and fill in this Bug Report Template:
    1. Title:
    2. Reproducible?
    3. Blocker?
    4. Details:
    5. Steps to Reproduce:
    6. User Specs: (RAM, CPU, GPU and Operating System only)
    Dismiss Notice

[Submitted 66813] Multiple pieces stuck in my dungeon eating my point total.

Discussion in 'Player Made Dungeons' started by Jesper Daelin, Mar 19, 2020.

1. Jesper Daelin

Jesper Daelin Avatar

03/19/2020 01:51
    Title: Multiple pieces stuck in my dungeon eating my point total.

Reproduction Rate: 2/2

Blocker? Yes

Details: I have a player dungeon in Verat Chaos, I have many pieces in my dungeon that are eating up my point total and I can't remove them from the placement. some aren't connected to any hallways and wont connect (coords: 65, 20, 2) Issue is at the stairs, they appear to have a piece from an earlier prototype build (stone dungeon hall x) saved in the same place as the stairs

I also have a rise library w/ spawns room and a t4 elf totem that is placed (coords: -90 , 0 , -212) again I upped my point value to place it and after refreshing the zone the room is invisible, though it shows visible on the deco palette. (Note: this piece was placed in the exact spot I had it placed for months, I pulled it up two days ago and just tried to replace it, now bugged.

Steps to Reproduce: randomly encountered bugs while expanding a dungeon in the last 48 hours. piece placements and removals are fine while in instance. as soon as instance is closed and reopened bugs appeared.

User Specs:
    CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3770 CPU @ 3.40GHz (8) System RAM: 16268
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti GPU RAM: 11127
    SotA.Win.64.1134.Date.03.16.20
    Area: PlayerDungeon_GreenBrickFoyer_3Connections
    Area Display Name: Player Dungeon
    Loc: (7.5, 0.0, -1.8)
    Debug: UGxheWVyRHVuZ2Vvbl9HcmVlbkJyaWNrRm95ZXJfM0Nvbm5lY3Rpb25zfHwoNy41LCAwLjAwOSwgLTEuODA2KXwoMCwgLTAuODQ0LCAwLCAwLjUzNyl8MjI2LjkwNTF8MjQuNjExNjN8Ny40OTE4MjQ=

2. Ravalox

Ravalox Chief Cook and Bottle Washer Moderator SOTA Developer

Can you please provide an /loc when standing in front of your dungeon entrance? [the /bug info from within the dungeon will not bring us to your dungeon]

3. Jesper Daelin

Jesper Daelin Avatar

Verat Chaos (334.455, 87.817, -91.421) is from standing outside my dungeon entrance.

[​IMG]
    (coords: 65, 20, 2)

This is the first room(s) Random encounter 3 and connecting stairs. The second smaller box is what I believe was the culprit, there is a Dungeon hall X that didn't remove correctly.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[​IMG]
    (coords: -90 , 0 , -212)

This second picture highlights the area where the room is "missing" It is placed and if you zoom in(next picture) on the location jut past that upper staircase in the foreground... You can still see the elf totem that is placed inside of the room.

[​IMG]

4. Ravalox

Ravalox Chief Cook and Bottle Washer Moderator SOTA Developer

Thanks for the additional info! Issue# 66813 created.

5. Jesper Daelin

Jesper Daelin Avatar

Please remove this thread, I placed my dungeon in storage and removed my house as this game feature seems largely unsupported/neglected.