1. Threads will remain in the main wishlist section while being discussed. After being reviewed by the Devs for initial feasibility, and depending on thread activity, the thread may be moved into one of the two subsections
    How to post your idea:
    Create a thread with a clear title that describes what the idea is about. Only one idea per thread!
    Please specify either in the title of the thread (if there is space) or at the very top of your post, what type of idea it is, For example: Housing (Houses, Lots, etc)
    Example title: Housing: Epic Keep and Castle Size Homes other than Pirate Ships
    Be sure to include details about your idea. Devs, and or players may reply to your thread asking additional questions, so please be willing to provide more details.
    Please see the sticky thread marked **READ FIRST** for more details...

Add Vendor Names to Receipts

Discussion in 'Wishlist Requests' started by Cora Cuz'avich, May 21, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cora Cuz'avich

Cora Cuz'avich Avatar

I have a few vendors in a single POT. For the most part, each one sells certain types of items, but there is some overlap. It would be nice if the vendor's name was included on receipts, so that I could know which one needs a restock, for those items where I can't remember who was selling what.

Anpu, Apollo31, Sole and 5 others like this.
  2. Apollo31

Apollo31 Avatar

Please Please Please :)

3. Toular

Toular Avatar

I don't even have a vendor, but ... Yes, Please Please Please. Those few times I used public vendors to unload things, I got "random" sale receipts from one of the 5 or so public vendors I used - no way to tell which one I could place more stuff on.

One of the reasons I just started salvaging everything.

4. Lily Byrd

Lily Byrd Avatar

pretty please, I have more than one vendor in a couple towns and it is very time consuming to check each one when something sells

5. Elgarion

Elgarion Dev Emeritus Dev Emeritus

I mentioned it tot the team -- that would be handy :)

Cora Cuz'avich likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.