1. Threads will remain in the main wishlist section while being discussed. After being reviewed by the Devs for initial feasibility, and depending on thread activity, the thread may be moved into one of the two subsections
    How to post your idea:
    Create a thread with a clear title that describes what the idea is about. Only one idea per thread!
    Please specify either in the title of the thread (if there is space) or at the very top of your post, what type of idea it is, For example: Housing (Houses, Lots, etc)
    Example title: Housing: Epic Keep and Castle Size Homes other than Pirate Ships
    Be sure to include details about your idea. Devs, and or players may reply to your thread asking additional questions, so please be willing to provide more details.
    Please see the sticky thread marked **READ FIRST** for more details...

So can we get a stretch goal on Avatar Cosmetics?

Discussion in 'Wishlist Requests' started by Stellos Hayford, Jun 8, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stellos Hayford

Stellos Hayford Avatar

Note the title. I think it's a win win, when you state what can be done for our Avatars at each point in the stretch goal, and we strive to meet them in the name of cosmetics. Different hairdos, different tattoos, piercings, whatever the devs can think of. Feel free to post here with suggestions if you agree.

Bedawyn and Violet Ronso like this.
  2. Stellos Hayford

Stellos Hayford Avatar

I'm a freaking mess, drunk AND tired, but I'd love to hear players thoughts, and devs, too, as to whether it can be done. I think more of this stuff would be fantastic.

The scenes and art assets have been improving monthly, but not the Avatars. Please consider doing this, I understand there's limitations on what the dev team can achieve within a month, or even a year, but it came to me that this might help. Cheers.

Last edited: Jun 8, 2020
  3. Dyonisys

Dyonisys Avatar

Personnaly even tho those would be great i think there is a lot more love needed in other aspect of the game !

Dev team as a planning and they need to stick to it so the game keeps moving fowards :)

I know telethon as been left aside and was takin a lot of their time. But one thing i thinl would be great is doing a telethon once a year like the old times :) this would be awesome! @Elgarion is this as ever been in your projects !?

Anpu and Net like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.