1. Threads will remain in the main wishlist section while being discussed. After being reviewed by the Devs for initial feasibility, and depending on thread activity, the thread may be moved into one of the two subsections
    How to post your idea:
    Create a thread with a clear title that describes what the idea is about. Only one idea per thread!
    Please specify either in the title of the thread (if there is space) or at the very top of your post, what type of idea it is, For example: Housing (Houses, Lots, etc)
    Example title: Housing: Epic Keep and Castle Size Homes other than Pirate Ships
    Be sure to include details about your idea. Devs, and or players may reply to your thread asking additional questions, so please be willing to provide more details.
    Please see the sticky thread marked **READ FIRST** for more details...

long term wish on spell fx

Discussion in 'Wishlist Requests' started by Xee, Aug 18, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Xee

Xee Bug Hunter

Most the spell fx's are pretty good, some though in the future when time permits could use an update.

The death ray which many death mages I have talked to could use an update I think its one of the worst looking of all.

just my opinion along with some others I have talked to. I even met a guy that refused to use it because of the look lol I was like but its your best heal skill and most st dmg... its ok but needs love :)

xee

Titania Xylia and Anpu like this.
  2. Titania Xylia

Titania Xylia Avatar

It would be kinda cool if you shot it out of your mouth and you were sucking life force off the mob instead of firing out towards the mob.

3. Xee

Xee Bug Hunter

I just think the beam is not very pretty compared to all the rest. even the sun beam looks better. it looks like a red black stick with slight haze with a zig in it. haha even if moved to mouth it still looks bad as is.
    would be neath though to see it like a drain / life sucking beam. a dark beam of ghastly twisting skulls that fade to red once target gets hit or something else. one day :)

Anpu and Titania Xylia like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.