1. Threads will remain in the main wishlist section while being discussed. After being reviewed by the Devs for initial feasibility, and depending on thread activity, the thread may be moved into one of the two subsections
    How to post your idea:
    Create a thread with a clear title that describes what the idea is about. Only one idea per thread!
    Please specify either in the title of the thread (if there is space) or at the very top of your post, what type of idea it is, For example: Housing (Houses, Lots, etc)
    Example title: Housing: Epic Keep and Castle Size Homes other than Pirate Ships
    Be sure to include details about your idea. Devs, and or players may reply to your thread asking additional questions, so please be willing to provide more details.
    Please see the sticky thread marked **READ FIRST** for more details...

The Process Involved to Make a Clone Jar of Yeast Culture

Discussion in 'Wishlist Requests' started by Carpe Noctem Diem, Dec 15, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Carpe Noctem Diem

Carpe Noctem Diem Avatar

Hello and good afternoon I have a question. Would it be possible to be able to make Sack of Wheat Grain and Sack of Flour in batches much like the Teleport Scrolls have that can be made into Batches of 12. I would love to see at least Batches of 10 for the Sack of Flour and the Sack of Wheat Grain. It would be a dream to be able to make 15 or more at a time (Pretty, Pretty Please). As always thank you all for your hard work and everything you do in creating this amazing game and I look forward to hearing from you.

Wilfred, Elgarion, Anpu and 2 others like this.
  2. Gravidy

Gravidy Avatar

While they are at it, they can make similar changes for Butter, Pie Dough, Jar of Vegetable Stock, Jar of Beef Stock, Jar of Cooking Oil, and any other "commodity" component that isn't used directly, but only used in other recipes that produce consumables.

Dollar Bill and Wilfred like this.
  3. Sorgin Txakal

Sorgin Txakal Avatar

um...

All of these things can be batched in groups of 50...

The yeast you can make is dependent on how many you currently have in your inventory at the time you are batching as you need to clone.

4. Alley Oop

Alley Oop Bug Hunter Bug Moderator

i think they mean actual batch recipes, like the potion ones.

[​IMG]

Carpe Noctem Diem and Anpu like this.
  5. Elgarion

Elgarion Dev Emeritus Dev Emeritus

More batch recipes would be a nice. I've tagged this thread for my to-do list, albeit I won't get to this immediately. If anyone wants to keep posting ideas about more batch recipes, this'll be a good spot so I see it when I return. ;) Good input -- thank you! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.